Nine

*Netflix and chill*

"Your ass is my ass," Russell Westbrook joked around with his fiancé Kevin Durant while watching May's adventure on Netflix. "Russ I don't think you're getting the point," "Getting the point my foot," They were laughing so hard that Kevin Durant would start wrapping his arms around Russell's waist. Russell was giggling like crazy when it comes to his feelings towards Kevin Durant. Somehow, Kevin tends to whisper sweet nothings to him. "Kevin if you know that you were going to marry me, I knew I was a complete fool to you so to speak," Russell explained to him. "Sometimes the loss of my best friend got the best of me and I was thinking that you were so stupid enough to use me, but I was wrong," "You were never a bad girlfriend baby," Kevin said. "What makes you say that?" "Good question! I shall explain it to you: That being said I do feel the insincerity because I never knew that it could affect me and my relationship with you," Since that Russell Westbrook is set to marry Kevin Durant starting on the second week of May, he wasn't sure what to do next. "Plus our wedding is few weeks away and I don't know what I would do," "Baby, we'll figure this out together," He assured him knowing that they'll plan the wedding plans and he could contact the planning team for the wedding. After the wedding, Russell would think that if it happens to him like finding out that he's pregnant, it will be very challenging for him to experience firsthand as a mother. "Even if it's challenging for both of us to be married and have a baby, we're all in this together," "You really mean that babe?" Kevin smiles. "Of course baby! I really mean it. Now let's relax and watch Netflix together shall we?" Russell nods and cuddles together alongside his fiancé.

When Russell Westbrook admitted that he was wrong about Kevin Durant, he felt in his heart that he hurt his feelings and talked trashed behind his back, so he decided to redeem himself for the sake of his romantic relationship with him. Although, Russell Westbrook knew he would always be by his side even when things got complicated. "Sometimes, we are overdoing it because of our intentions, but I don't think it could be that bad," He whispered.

Maybe I was wrong about you Kevin. Russell Westbrook's mindset had come to it's complete chaos when he admitted that he caused a lot of damage to his relationship. I lost everything. I lost my mind when I didn't think you would leave me knowing that you're moving to another teams. Thus, I didn't think we could have outlasted our expectations altogether, but I never knew where will we ever realize that we've taken it for granted. If I could've gone back in time, we could've fixed our problems altogether.

Afterwards, they finished watching May's Adventure and fell asleep together. "Look, I know for a fact that I was a complete mess from the beginning since you left Oklahoma City Thunder, but I never knew when you'd be back to me and I waited for you to return, so that we can be together, get married and have children. Plus, I am so sorry for the way that I treated you in this situation. If you're not ready to forgive me, I understand," Kevin Durant opens his eyes to face the fact. "Russ baby, I forgave you. I never knew how much you meant to me when you said that I left OKC, but I managed to come back to you knowing that we weren't alone. I love you no matter what," "Love you too KD. I love you with all my heart even though you can be an ass sometimes," "Babe!" "I'm serious babe!" Russell laughs. "You bet I didn't have to do it the whole way round because it made me realize how important it was to have someone to help and be by your side," They forgave each other after their rivalry ended and their fights had subsided brilliantly. Russell Westbrook had learned his lesson and he learned so much from Kevin Durant. Thus, they are now becoming closer to being the sweethearts in the NBA.