3 Teams, 18 States. pt.1

A camera zooms in on a tall, middle aged man.

"Hello America! Welcome to the 1st season of Fifty Nifty! I am your host Maverick Long!"

The camera zooms out revealing a campsite. Maverick walks towards the entrance, camera panning with him.

"We are at camp Sunfield in Georgia, where 18 lucky campers will spend their next 2 weeks!" He explains. "Now for those of you wondering who the states competing are, my hint to you is Georgia is neutral territory this time around!"

Just as he finishes talking a bus pulls up to the entrance and the first 6 campers exit. 

"And here is our first team!"

A tall chill looking guy is the first to speak.

"Yoo..." he starts "This is our team?"

He looks over at his other 5 teammates.

"Nice."

Maverick gives him a fist bump.

"Great to see you Dude. I'm sure you are honored to be representing Michigan here!"

Dude nods before saying: "Totally dude."

 A girl with dark blue hair and pale skin is the next to speak.

"Are the challenges going to be dangerous?" Her pale blue eyes twinkling with joy as she speaks.

Maverick takes a step back from the girl.

"Mia...umm. Yeah, I suppose some are dangerous." He says. "Not sure how the people of Massachusetts will think about you..."

"Kyhahaha!" she lets out a blood curdling laugh placing her hands up to her face in joy. "Wonderful!"

"Do you, like, have a screening process to get on the show?" A tall thin girl with dark curly hair asks, as she slowly steps away from Mia and closer to Dude.

"Ah, Tina." Maverick says ignoring her question. "Being out here can't be to different from Montana!"

Tina simply rolls her eyes at his dumb comment.

Maverick the looks over to a shorter boy with unruly black hair and pair of thick rimmed glasses.

"Nico! Great for you to show up!" He states. "I was getting worried you wouldn't! Being from Alaska and all."

"And miss the chance to show off my sick survival skills!" He says. "No way!"

"Victoria" Maverick acknowledges a girl dressed up to the T. "Great to see you."

"It's great to be here and its an honor to represent Pennsylvania." She quietly says.

"Which just leaves me." Says a boy who looks more like a man... a very attractive man.

"Bennett... I must say. We chose you to represent Connecticut mostly because of your looks."

Bennett just shrugs before speaking. "Whatever, I'm here either way."

Maverick hands Dude a red flag.

"From now on the 6 of you are Team Red."

Mia giggles: "Like the colour of blood. khehe."

"Sure. Mia." Maverick says as he points to the left. "Your cabin is over there. Boys get the right and girls the left. I will see you guys at the first challenge."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon after Team Red's arrival another 6 campers are dropped off.

"Mr. Maverick!" A girl with tan skin and a pencil skirt shouts. "I am so glad you let me on the show!"

Maverick gives the excited girl a quick hug.

"Of course Emi!" He says. "I'm sure Kansas will love you!"

"I hope so!"

A boy with tan skin echos Emi's joy. 

"I am so honored to represent Hawaii!" He says, voice full of pride.

"I'm sure you are Koa!" Maverick responds. "You are a bit ways from home."

"Your energy is all types of messed up!" A paler girl with chestnut brown hair says. "some Tigers Eye could totally help with that."

"Amy, from Oregon" Maverick practically rolls his eyes in annoyance. "Glad you could be here."

"Of course." Is all she says.

"Ugh! Do you have any idea how bad that is for the environment?!" A blonde girl shouts at a tall very well dressed boy.

"I don't really care, cause it keeps my beautiful hair all neat!" the boy says spraying his beautiful hair with hairspray. "Besides, don't you know who my parents are?"

Maverick steps in-between them, breaking up the fight. 

"Rosa from Tennessee and Stargate from New York." He says. "You two need to break it up."

"He's right!" A heavy set boy says. "We are on the same team."

"Thank you, Beam!" Maverick says. "So grateful North Dakota let us borrow you."

The host then hands Emi a white flag.

"Great the flag of surrender." Beam sulks.

"Instead of representing defeat it will represent your brand new team: Team White!" Maverick says. "I wish you the best of luck."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as Team White leaves for their cabin, the 3rd and final bus arrives.

"Woohoo!" A girl with strawberry blonde hair exits the bus. 

"Stephanie!" Maverick shouts. "The perfect contestant for Nevada."

"I like totally agree!" She echos.

"Are there any rules for behavior at this camp?" A girl in a sundress ask.

"Yo! Why would you ask that!" A guy in a basketball jersey ridicules.

"Calm down Joshua! Lily has asked good question." Maverick says. "There are rule books in each of your rooms. Make sure to read it, wouldn't want Iowa or Texas to be ashamed of you."

"Maverick!" A freckled boy in overalls says. "It's me Kyle. From Alabama!"

"Great to see ya buddy!" He then turns to girl who hasn't even so much as blinked since getting of the bus. "You okay Maxine. I'm sure Ohio would love to hear your voice."

She simply shakes her head.

"Okay, well that just leaves Evan from Rhode Island."

A tall super muscular boy with a butterfly on his finger turned to look at the camera when his name was called.

"Oh, hey!" He says in surprise, scaring the butterfly away.

Maverick walks over to Stephanie and hands her a blue flag and starts to speak.

"And last, but not least, we have Team Blue!" 

The teens all clap in celebration.

"Go get settled in your cabin. In an hour we will have our first challenge!"

________________________________________________________________________________

-One hour later-

The camera pans across a near impossible looking obstacle course.

"We have to get through there!" Stargate shouts!