3 teams, 18 states. pt2

"We have to get through there!" Stargate shouts.

The obstacle course was filled with large hurdles over mud puddles, barbed wire, and a large wooden wall with a 3 ropes hanging off of it.

Maverick lets out a loud laugh, before patting Stargate's back. 

"No, not all of you." He says before laughing. "Just 5 of you!"

Mia lets out a giggle and Stephanie takes a step away from her.

 "The one of will have to ride on the back of a the person in the last position!"

The 18 teens start whispering about strategy, most notably Team Red.

"I can carry Mia, she is clearly the weakest link!" Nico says.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Mia TEAM RED MASSACHUSETTS Private video-

Mia looks straight into the camera, before pulling out a list and speaking with a wide grin. 

"I have a list of the top 10 places to hide a body. I really want to try number 7. khehehee!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Actually, I will be picking who will be carrying who at random!" Maverick announces.

Complaints start sprouting from the teams almost instantly. 

"That's so unfair!" Stargate shouts. "What if someone has to carry Koa or Beam! Neither of them are exactly light!"

Koa and Beam both wear faces of disgust. 

"I am not that heavy!" Beam says in offense. 

Maverick pulls out a bowl filled with slips of paper. He then pulls out 2 slips.

"Mia will be carrying Bennett, Joshua will be carrying Stephanie, and Koa will carry Emi."

Nico lets out a groan.

"Rest of you need to figure out if you will take the barbed wire or the hurtles."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Emi TEAM WHITE KASNSAS Private Video-

"Okay!" Emi says with great joy. "With Team Red having that major disadvantage, we actually stand a chance."

Emi clasp her hands with joy.

"My team just needs a leader now." Emi explains. "Good thing I'm here!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emi points at Amy and Stargate.

"You two will do the barbed wire and Beam and Rosa will take the hurdles."

Amy nods and simply responds with a smile before heading to the front of the course. 

"Wait who made you the leader?" Stargate asks while side eyeing Emi.

"I did." She says with a wide smile. 

Stargate rolls his eyes and starts walking towards Amy.

Meanwhile with TEAM BLUE:

"Maxine and I can do the barbed wire." Lily says