🍡Chapter four🍡

Chapter fourWelcome present

Chapter four
Welcome present

"Meals always taste best when I was with you."

3rd person pov;

Wednesday scowl hearing the loud music in Enid and [Name] room. He tried to ignore it but eventually gave in. He stood up angrily marching to the next room.

He barge into their room surprising the two female, "Turn that off." He demanded. Enid didn't listen and continue dancing. [Name] glance at them in worries that they would break into a fight, "This is last your warning." He threatened walking towards Enid.

Enid sharpen her claws, "Don't mess with me. This Kitty's got claws and I'm not afraid to use them." Enid stated. [Name] panic and immediately went between them, leaving Kaburamaru on her bed, "Ahh! Don't fight! Maybe we could fix things up!" [Name] suggested swinging her hand up and down.

The three stop when someone open the door, Enid and Wednesday look forward while [Name] stood between them. "Good evening!" Ms, Thornhill greeted entering the room, "Oh sorry for the mud."

Ms Thornhill smile looking at the three students, [Name] beamed, "Hello Ms Thornhill! What brings you here?" She asked happily, "I wanted to make sure Wednesday is settling in, I went to his dorm but he wasn't there, so I went to yours and Enid room." Ms, Thornhill stated, she look at the three, "Is this a bad time?" She asked.

[Name] shook her head aggressively, "No don't worry, Wednesday just came to talk to us." She said her eyebrow and mouth twitching. She was a bad liar and she's fully aware of that.

Ms, Thornhill decided to play it off, She smile brightly, "Alright then." She said. [Name] sigh in relief while Wednesday look at her amused.

"I'm Ms Thornhill your dorm mom, apologies I wasn't here to greet you when you arrive. I trust Enid and [Name] have given you the old nevermore welcome." Ms Thornhill stated.

"They've been smothering me with hospitality. I hope to return the favor in their sleep." Wednesday said, Ms, Thornhill look him weirdly before awkwardly giving him a plant, "Okay. Well. Here's a little welcome gift from my conservatory." She said handing Wednesday a black Dahlia.

"I try to match the right flower to each of my residents, when I read your personal statement in your application, I immediately thought of this one." She stated, "The black Dahlia." Wednesday recognizes. [Name] peek through his shoulder staring at the flower Wednesday was holding. Wednesday gave her a glance before looking back at Ms, Thornhill.

"Of course. It's named after my favorite unsolved murder...." He stated, "Thank you." He added, "Okie-Dokie, Before I leave I want to go over a few house rules: Lights off at 10:00, no loud music, and no boys in the girls room and Vise versa." She said pointing at both of them, "So I'll let it slide because you're new Wednesday." she said pointing at Wednesday.

After some few talking Ms, Thornhill bid us goodbye, "Great talk." She said walking out, Enid got back on her bed while [Name] ran toward her drawers and took out a white box. She walk back to Wednesday, "Wednesday!" She called happily, "Here!" She said extending her hand.

Wednesday raise an eyebrow looking at the box, "What's that?" He asked. "It's an earplug! I'm sorry that we disturb your writing time! Consider this as a small welcoming gift!" She beamed. Wednesday just look at her, didn't he told her that he was leaving soon?

But for some reason he couldn't deny it, so he just awkwardly took the box, "Uhm thanks." He said before walking off. But he stop in front of the door and look back at [Name], "Uhm, What flower did Ms. Thornhill gave you?" He ask awkwardly.

[Name] beamed then pointed to a beautiful pink flower on her drawers, "Ms. Thornhill gave me a Lavatera" She said happily, "Didn't the class started half a year ago?" He asked, [Name] nodded happily, "Yeah I took good care of it!" She said, "I can tell...thanks by the way." Wednesday murmur before finally leaving the room.

[Name] blink before her face flushed, 'KYAAAH!' She mentally scream putting a hand on her cheek.