🍡Chapter five🍡

Chapter fiveBattle if the greatest fencer

Chapter five
Battle if the greatest fencer

"Meals always taste best when I was with you."

Japanese
English

3rd person pov;

[Name] took off her helmet and smile at her opponent, "That was amazing Rui-Kun!" She compliment, Rui took off his mask revealing his Spider-Styled Black hair and bright blue eye, "Thank you senpai." He said.

[Name] flush at the name, She shook her hand aggressively at the air, "You don't have to call me that Rui-Kun! You can just call me [Name]!" She stated, Rui shook his head, "I wanted to call you that since I admire how strong you are and how amazing you are at swordsmanship, I want to be as great as you!" Rui clarified.

[Name] gaze soften. She put a hand on her chest and smile, "But I'm still learning like you, Just few years ahead. So maybe you can call me Onee-San!" She request. Rui felt his cheek turn red, he look down his face as red as a Tomato, "Okay then, Onee-San." [Name] put a hand on both of her cheek, 'Rui-Kun is so adorable!' She thought.

Meanwhile, the other were confused on what they're saying, but some know that it's Japanese since some of them watch anime and slightly familiar on some of the words.

[Name] and Rui are from Japan that's why Rui became one of [Name] closest friend, the other one being Enid. They often speak Japanese while talking to each other as a private conversation in a public place.

At the corner of [Name] eye, she saw a familiar black hair boy. Rui followed [Name] gaze to see a boy wearing a black version of the fencing uniform. 'Waaaah it's Wednesday-San. He look so cool and handsome!' She awe.

Besides [Name], she heard someone fall. She turn around to see Bianca's opponent on the floor, "Coach, Coach she tripped me!" The boy whined. Bianca remove her helmet and rolled her eye, "It was a clean strike Rowan." The coach stated.

"Maybe if you whined less and practice more you wouldn't suck." Bianca insults. [Name] frown at the poor boy, "Seriously coach, When am I gotta get some real competition? Anyone else wanna challenge me?" She asked looking around.

Rui rolled his eye looking at [Name], He knew [Name] could easily defeat her in a second. He asked her why she doesn't want to challenge Bianca but [Name] just said, 'She doesn't wanna ruin Bianca reputation'.

"I do." Everyone turn to Wednesday including [Name] and Rui. Bianca turn to him and smirk, "Oh, You must be the psychopath they let in." She said.

"And you must be the self-appointed queen bee." Wednesday spat back. "Interesting about bees pull out their stingers they drop dead." The other "Ooh" at his statement, "Rowan doesn't need you to come to his defense, He's not helpless he's Lazy." Bianca stated.