Dreams and Speedy Heartbeats

Hanji awoke suddenly in her bed. The girls' dorm was dark, and the other girls were still sleeping soundly.
She felt like the dream she just had was important, but the dream was barely in her brain.

~~~~~~Dream in Hanji's POV~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a spring of daisies on a grassy hill. I was inside of a silky, white dress. It felt cool against my tanned skin.

I sat up, looking at the bright shining sun. For some reason, my glasses disappeared, I didn't need them anymore.

My chocolate brown hair flew behind my face as the wind shoved it back.

I never felt so free in all my life!

Then, a shorter boy with jet black hair slowly walked up the hill. He was wearing a black sportscoat and slacks with black dress shoes. He had his hair combed neatly. His silver eyes met with mine. I felt like I knew that boy.

He took my hands, and leaned in closer and closer until his lips met mine.

We flew into the sky and my dress fluttered like wings. My heart raced like a wild animal.

But then my name was being called a thousand miles away...
~~~~~~~~~~End of Dream~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote the most I could remember from my dream into a small journal that we received on the first day of being in the Trainees Squad. I put today's date and time on the corner of the page and titled it, "A Dream on a Hill." Afterwards, I put it back into my nightstand drawer.

I couldn't go back to sleep. I didn't want to.

I got up and walked to the door of the boys' dorm. I leaned on the door so my back touched the uneven and scratched-up wood. I heaved a sigh and turned around to face the door so my forehead touched it.
"Levi?" I whispered at the door.

"I don't know if you're awake now but, I think I might have a crush on you."