Chapter 2

Y/n Odiar POV:

We walk walk into the train and we set off to the Capitol. The district cheering us on from the outside of the train.

Amelia walks in and give me and Finnick a hug.

"Long time no see." Amelia says with sadness lacing her voice

"Hello Amelia." I say sitting on the comfortable capitol couch.

"Y/n I am proud of you volunteering for Mags." Amelia says with a sad smile.

"I did what I had to do to protect my family." I say back a bit more snippy than before.

"Alright so we have to watch the rest of the reapings now so get ready." Amelia says turning on the tv. I get up and walk to the bar cart and grab a glass and fill it with whiskey.

As we watch there are many people who look depressed but that's to be expected.

The Tributes:

District 1:

Male: Gloss Nicholo
Female: Cashmere Nicholo

District 2:
Male: Brutus Gunn
Female: Enobaria

District 3:
Male: Beetee Latier
Female: Wiress Plummer

District 4:
Male: Finnick Odair
Female: Y/n Odair

District 5:
Male: Oliver Miller
Female: Isabella Smith

District 6:
Male: Male Morphling
Female: Female Morphling

District 7:
Male: Blight Jordan
Female: Johanna Mason

District 8:
Male: Woof
Female: Cecelia

District 9:
Male: Chris Miller
Female: Alice Clark

District 10:
Male: Leo Brown
Female: Lucy Taylor

District 11:
Male: Chaff
Female: Seeder

District 12:
Male: Peeta Mellark
Female: Katniss Everdeen

"And were done. Fuck that took forever. I think my soul died twice just by watching it but Fin you were right Johanna will be in the games I hope I get to meet her." I say pouring my third glass of whiskey.

"Y/n if you don't stop fucking drinking imma lock you in your room until we get to the capitol. You have to stay sober when we get there or you are costing us sponsors. I can get sponsors but you can't get them very well only by the last name you can so grow up and help yourself live." Finnick sturnly says walking over to me taking the whiskey bottle and my glass away from me.

"Fine, this is stupid though i'm going to fucking die Finnick you know it, I know fuck everyone knows it cause you are gonna be the one going home. Mags and Annie needs you. I'm expecting Annie to be my sister in-law and if your dead that can't happen. Also, I want a niece or nephew, and I want you to be a father, I want Annie to be a mother and for you to make Mags a grandmother. So you are going to be the one to survive win and be happy now shut up and give me back my fucking shit before I throw a knife at you." I yell at him picking up a knife from the cart.

"I- I can't just live you are my baby sister the only blood family I have left. Yes I have Mags who like you said last night is like our mother and I can agree and I have the love of my life waiting back in 4, but you are my best friend, my rock, I watched you grow up you can not fucking die. I want you to be my best woman at my wedding and I want you to be my kids godmother, I want you to be an aunt. I want you to find true Love but you can't do that if your dead." Finnick argues back and starts to walk towards me but Mags got in between us and we instantly stop everything and look at her.