Chapter 7

Y/n Odair's POV:

I open my eyes slightly when I begin to feel kisses on my face. 

"It is time to wake up we have to go to the arena. Finnick woke me up at 4 this morning. They are going on with the games." Johanna says anger lacing her voice. 

"Fuck." I mutter as soon as realize what she said. I sit up and she is sitting next to me in her night clothes. 

"Yeah. We have to go in 10 minutes. Finnick said we can just go like this because they will provide the outfit when we get there." She says sighing. 

"Okay." I say getting up off the bed. 

"Come here." Johanna says from behind me. 

I walk over to her and she pulls me into a stiff hug. I wrap my arms around her neck and hold her tight. "We will be okay" Johanna whispers in my neck. "I hope so." I say resting my head on hers. 

"Oh before I forget." Johanna says then she pulls out her hair tie from her hair and places it on my left wrist. "A small token for you." She kisses my forehead softly. 

"Thank you. Here." I say grabbing mine out of my hair and placing it on her right wrist as well. 

"Thank you now we best be going before fucking Finnick comes and wakes us again." She rolls her eyes. 

"Right." I mutter and we head out to the living room. Mags and Finnick are already sitting there, a nerve wracking silence takes over the room. "Um... Mags." Johanna say quietly as we sit down,

"Yes dear." She signs, "I would like to ask your permission to date Y/n." She asks nervous?

"Real or fake, and you also have to getting Finnicks'." She signs with a serious look on her face. 

"100% real. I already asked Finnick and he said yes." She says looking towards Finnick who just nods. 

"Then you may but may I ask why are you asking me?" Mags asks confused, "You are like a mother figure to both of them, and I respect you a lot and so do they. You deserve to be asked." Johanna says confidence in her tone at last. 

"Thank you Johanna, that means so much to me." Mags signs tearing up and getting off the couch to sit next to us mostly next to Johanna and give her a hug. Johanna hesitates but hugs back. 

I look over to Finnick who is tearing up. "Are you okay Fin?" i ask him and he just nods a tear slipping down his face. "Come here. I say and he immediately rushes to us pulling us all into a bear hug his tears wet my hoodie and Mags shirt. 

I frown, knowing this very well may be the last time we are all together. The last time I see Mags. The last time safety in the ones I love is near. We all let go and Johanna looks like she might either cry or kill Finnick. Mags is crying and so is Finnick.

 "Johanna do not kill him." I say knowing exactly what she is thinking. "Why not." She says letting a tear slip down her face unknowingly. "Because he's my brother and I know you secretly tolerate his peacockness." I say not minding her tears. "Ugh fine." She pouts then looks to Mags. 

"Thank you. I haven't felt that kind of motherly love since before Snow killed my family. Thank you so much Mags." She says trying her best to smile, Mags wipes her tears away. "Oh child, no need to thank me, just try and keep my kids and yourself alive please." She signs. "I promise I will. She says hugging her once again short but meaningful. 

"Guys we have to get going soon, Johanna you should head to 7, Blight's gonna kill you if you aren't on time." Finnick says his tears dried on his face. "Well great time to head back to hell." Johanna says getting up off the couch. "I'll see you two their, and Mags I hope to see you again."Johanna says beginning to walk away. 

I jump up off the couch and grab her arm before she can get any further and pull her into a kiss. "See you there." I say and then I let her walk away. 

"It'll be okay promise."Finnick says to me. "Yeah whatever you say. We have half an hour till we  have to head down, Let's eat, and Finnick I want you to go get three things for Annie. A hoodie of yours, the ring I know you are hiding from her, and one of my hoodies." I tell him and he goes to get up to eat but stops as I bring up the ring. 

"How do you know about the ring." He says in shock, "I am your little sister you really think you could hide that from me. I've known for two months i found it when I was snooping in your drawers for some more Alcohol since Mags took mine away. I didn't find any but I found the ring." I explain and Mags smacks me. 

 "One you shouldn't be snooping in his stuff. Two I can't believe you were looking for more Alcohol and three Finnick Odair." Mags signs then looks at Finnick. Oh shit full name he's dead. "You bought her a ring and didn't tell me. I swear if you don't get me that ring right now i'll kill you before anyone else in that arena can." She signs and he sprints to his room to grab it. Mags starts laughing. "I didn't think he could run that fast." I laugh sitting at the table with Mags waiting for a panicked Finnick to come back. 

He bolts into the room with the ring in his hand looking like he might piss himself. He quickly hands the box to Mags and then sits down next to me shaking. "Breathe bro she won't actually kill you." I say and he just nods while pilling food on his plate. "This ring is gorgeous you best come back to give it to her." Mags signs and he nods and then we eat in a comfortable silence.

20 minutes pass-

We are now heading down to head back to hell. Mags had to go with Haymitch to the viewing rooms. We got some nice information right before we headed out. We are all going to get out of hell and start a brand new one thanks to the girl on fire.

Getting in the arena cause im lazy-