Prologue

"The beginning of everything"

At the abandoned school building across the bridge, a girl in dirty school uniform being surrounded by a group of girls gathered in one of the unused bathrooms. No other sounds echoed in the corridor except for the beating and kicking sounds supported by the mean laughs that gives off such unpleasant vibes.

 No other sounds echoed in the corridor except for the beating and kicking sounds supported by the mean laughs that gives off such unpleasant vibes

One of the girls stare at the girl who is bleeding badly on the floor, not a single emotion was displayed on her face. Somehow, it irritates them. She kicked her ribs hardly. "Do you think by showing no emotion would stop us? No. Stop acting cool, peasant!"

"Right, just leave our school!"

"Dirty ugly peasant. Why don't you just die?"

"I wonder how is she able to school at our place. Oh no, did she seduce one of the teachers?"

"What else could it be if not by seducing? She might desperately wants to be in high society. I heard someone saw her going in and out of the principal's room. God knows what is she doing there" The short-haired girl said, obviously disgusted. She then spit on her face, followed by laughs from the rest.

Tap!

Tap!

Tap!

The laughter dies as soon as they heard the sound of footsteps approaching. No need for them to look back to know who is the owner of the sounds. They automatically giving her way with each heads down. Wavy-haired blonde girl who just observing the situation from a far approaching. She stared intently at the bullied girl before bending her knees, grabbing her face.

Not to say how long that nails dig right onto her cheeks, which makes her face bleeds a little. "I don't want to waste my energy on you. I just want you to listen carefully on what I want to say. Get out from our school, before I use my way to get you out. Trust me, it is unpleasant to deal with me"

Suddenly, the bullied girl smiled. She looks at the girl in front of her and then at the group of girls behind before letting out a small laugh. Completely not affected by what they said. "Wow, even girl like you? All of you came at me because you feel threaten by a mere poor girl? "

Zap!

The slap sounds just loud enough, and painful. Not enough with that, the blonde girl kick her hard on the stomach then stepping her body with that boot. The scene literally shocked the group of bullies. Afraid to interfere any longer, they quickly walk away leaving the injured girl lying weakly on the floor. Only the sound of a leaking water pipe could be heard dripping on the floor. The lying girl was just silent, watching the ceiling without any emotion on her face.

"I told you, do not mess with me. I know everything about you, especially that slut mother of yours who keeps flirting with my dad and ruined my family. Remember, I want you to disappear from my sight before I make you and that slut woman disappear from this world forever. Take my words seriously" She said, leaving the room furiously.