002

"I always dreamt of being famous, and dreams do come true"

Lecture Hall 001 

She looks at the label, and schedule on her hand at the same time. Good, she's in the right place. As she takes deep breath to calm herself, she push the door only to see there's only few students coming. She's only here for a week, and she has yet to remember her classmates' faces. She wonders if she is in the right class?

"Whatever" She murmurs as she walks towards the middle seats. As she make her move, she heard tiny voices whispering. Well, as much as she is proud, she needs to keep it cool.

"Isn't she that influencer?"

"The one who got Liam Wyatt's attention? I can't believe she is the same batch with us"

"She's prettier in real life" 

She puts down her bag before settling in a seat next to a girl who's been focusing on her phone. She took a peek as she notices her Instagram feeds. That girl looks pretty, wonder if she is influencer too. She is about to greet that girl, but the conversation behind her seems interesting as well.

 She is about to greet that girl, but the conversation behind her seems interesting as well

"It's thelilac stagram, right? The one who gets viral for charming Liam. I heard she gains thousand followers in a day because of that" Says a girl behind her, whispering to her friend. 

"Yup, it's her. Oh right, I saw her hanging out with Damian and Joshua the other day. Matt and Zoe were there too. She is so lucky!" Her friend replies, with a hint of envy in her voice.

"I know right, I wonder if she also gets to be accepted in their circle. Well, just because she hangs out with them, does not mean Athea and Eve will allow her to enter into their circle" 

Athea? 

That Athea? She almost gasp right away. She knows that Athea, the top one in the elite society. A lowkey yet well-known public figure who has made quite a number of achievements. Not to say her best friend, Everett is a famous celebrity who has the blood of royalty.

Stairs that she needs to climb up in order to be at the top, just like Athea. Or maybe, take her place? 

Delilah smiles. She took out her notebook, along with other stationeries. Keeping up to date with her life is essential thing to her now as she wants her followers to well-informed. Who knows, she might gain more followers after this?

Snap!