Chapter 13

*Btw that's an AI art above*

Lexies POV
Today was my wedding day so we were in the back room of the church getting ready. Meredith was doing my hair when Arizona walked in. "Hey Lex. Who is your maid of honor?" She says as I had pointed at Meredith but I probably wasn't supposed to move at all while she was doing my hair. "I hope you're not mad Ari but Meredith is my maid of honor." I say as Meredith nods while doing my hair. "No I'm not. It's ok I get it. She's your sister." She says as Meredith is done with my hair. "You are my best friend so that makes you my sister too but Meredith is my blood and thanks for understanding Ari." I says as she nods as an you're welcome.

*Authors note: here is Lexies hair for her wedding day*

"You sure?" I ask as I wasn't so sure. "Yeah I'm sure. It's ok Lex. Plus I'm amusing Derek is Marks best man because they are best friends." She says as I nod. "He is." I say as I go to get my dress on. Meredith and the other girls are already in their bridesmaids dresses.

*Here is the bridesmaid dresses*

I came out in my wedding dress when Meredith look like she's gonna cry. "Omg Lex you look beautiful." She says as she starts to cry. "Oh Mer. You are crying but thanks." I say as she cries and Callie comes in with Belle who is my flower girl along with Sofia but she was already in here with Arizona. Belle was getting ready with Callie.

*Lexies wedding dress and yes that's originally Troian but I did a manip*

*this is Belle and Sofias dress*

Callie sees me in my dress and picks up Belle. "Doesn't your mommy look beautiful Bells?" She says as Belle nods. "Thanks Belle." I say as Callie sets her down. "You do you look beautiful Lex." Callie says as she walks over to me. "Thanks Callie." I say as she hugs me. "Ok let's get this girl married." Arizona says as she points to me. "Yeah let's go." Christina says as we all get our flowers and get in our positions. Meredith was walking me down the aisle since my dad couldn't make it today so Meredith was doing it instead but as Belle and Sofia were throwing flowers my dad showed up. "I can walk her down the aisle Mer." He says as Meredith nods and walks off to the alter. "I thought you weren't coming?" I say as I stand there. "Well I wasn't gonna miss a wedding. I didn't miss Meredith or Mollys." He says as he offers me his arm and I link mine with his. We walk down the aisle with our arms linked. Once we get to the alter my dad kisses my forehead. I hand my flowers off Meredith and my dad goes to sit down the bride side. "Ok. We are gathered here today to join Alexandra and Mark in holy matrimony. Now I don't know them but you all seem to know them so I know this is a good match because of all of you gathered here. Ok let's get started here with the I dos than we will move onto the vows. Ok repeat after me you two.
I, Alexandra Caroline Grey take you Mark Everett Sloan to be my lawfully wedded husband. In sickness and in health until death do us part." The priest says as I look at Mark holding his hands. "I, Alexandra Caroline Grey take you Mark Everett Sloan to be my lawfully wedded husband. In sickness and in health until death do us part." I say as I look at my almost husband. "Repeat after me. I, Mark Everett Sloan take you Alexandra Caroline Grey to be my lawfully wedded wife. In sickness and in health until death due us part." The priest says to Mark. "I, Mark Everett Sloan take you Alexandra Caroline Grey to be my lawfully wedded wife. In sickness and in health until death due us part." He says as he looks at me while holding my hands. "Ok now it's time for the vows." The priest says as we both nod. Mark takes a piece of paper from his jacket. "Ok I'll start. Lexie, when I first met you that was in the hospital in a trauma room when you told me to back off George because I said he was your boyfriend but you told me he wasn't. We got together even though weren't supposed to be together because you were forbidden fruit because I promised Derek I wouldn't date you but I broke that promise because I did date you. We have had our ups and downs. I remember the day you told me you were pregnant with Belle and that was the best day of my life right next to the day we got back together. I know that Arizona sided with you in our break up and Callie sided with me but secretly I think those two were pushing us together somehow even when we were with other people. Im grateful that god gave me you which resulted in a beautiful daughter named Isabelle Georgia Grey-Sloan. I love you. Forever and Always Lex." He says as I'm in tears at his vows. "Ok my turn now. I have mine memorized since I have photographic memory. Mark, I never knew what love was until met you. Yeah sure I've had a lot of boyfriends but none of them loved me like you do. You were there for me for a lot of things that happened like for example when George died and I was 5 months pregnant with our little girl Belle. It wasn't just the pregnancy hormones it was real tears.  The day Belle was born was the best day of my life because I had both you and her there and that's all that mattered than. Yes we have had ups and downs but hey every relationship has some ups and downs and yes some of them result in breaks up like one of our fights leaded us to break up and that the worst day of my life because I lost the love of my life which is right next to the day of the shooting when Belle was 1 years old and she got shot in the leg which resulted into me having a mental breakdown and being sent to the psych ward part of the hospital. I love you forever and always Mark." I say as I wipe my tears and hold Marks hands with mine. I can see that Mark was crying too and so were Meredith and my bridesmaids. "Ok now it's time exchange rings." The priest says as Meredith hands me Mark's wedding ring and Derek hands Mark mine wedding ring. "Ok repeat after me. I, Alexandra Caroline Grey take this ring and thee wed." The Priest says as I nod. "I, Alexandra Caroline Grey take this ring and thee wed ." I say as I place the ring Marks left ring finger. "Ok Mark. I, Mark Everett Sloan take this ring and thee wed." The priest says as Mark nods. "I, Mark Everett Sloan take this ring and thee wed." He says as he places the ring on my left ring finger. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest says as Mark kisses me and I kiss him back. Everyone cheers for us we kiss. We get done kissing and walk off hand in hand.

Next chapter is the reception and that will be out soon here.