♢Chapter 10•♢

Elias pov

"O-oh..thank you..." I say flustered.

"Your welcome sweetie" he says in a thick Italian voice causing me to blush a little.

"What do you wanna do next?" He asks looking around a bit.

"Hmm I don't know.. you pick!" I say looking up at him "haha okay dear why don't we play that one" he says gesturing over to the pack man game.

"Okay!"i say and skip over to the game.

                ♢•Two hours later•♢

After we are don't okay half the games I hear my tummy grumble quietly, I pull my phone out of my pocket and check the time and see it's lunch time.

"I'm hungry!" "Hi hungry im Strata-" he says before erupting into laughter as I hit his shoulder lightly and pout "i-I'm sorry but I couldn't help it!" He exclaims inbetween laughter.

"Shut up old man!" I say sarcastically hit him on the shoulder.

When I try to hit him agine I feel a hard smack land on my butt.

I gasp and look up at him and he has this smirk on his face making me look down and hold my butt.

"Hump" i pout "I'm sorry baby" he says in a whisper.

I feel him come closer to me and wrap his arms around my waist giving me a hug.

Reluctantly I wrap my arms around his neck and laying my head on his chest breathing in his scent.

"I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable.." "w-what ofcrouse not!" I say still laying my head on his chest.

He just let's out a sexy groan and wraps his arms around me tighter.

"O-oh-!" I stutter out as he picks me up.

Instinctively I wrap my legs around his waist and hear him laugh "so what do you wanna eat?" He ask starting to walk out of the arcade room.

"Hmm..pizza!" "Alright then love" He says chuckling a bit.

We take the elevator down and go to the kitchen.

He places me on the counter and takes his phone out of his pocket.

"What flavour would you like baby?" 'Ughh babyy stop itt' I say in my head blushing hard.

"Umm chicken shawarma and hot stuff!" He chuckles and walks away to order the food mean while I jump of the counter and look around a bit then, I walk to the fridge and open it.

I grab a pepsi and close the fridge jumping on top of the counter agine, I open the can and take a sip of the cold liquid.

Soon after finishing half my drink I hear Strata coming back "hey I'm back the pizza will be here in about 30-40 minutes" he says walking back into the kitchen.

He leans on the counter right next to me and pulls his phone out agine.

I look over at what he was doing and he was checking the weather, I snort at his behaviour as he snaps his head towards me closing his phone.

He stands in front of me and parts my legs getting in between them and placing his hands gently on my knees.

"What were you laughing about?" He says smirking "nothinggg"i smile looking away and taking a sip of my pepsi.

I blush as I hear him whisper "you cute little shit"...

♢•I hope you all enjoyed this chapter•♢
♢•I apologize for any grammar mistakes•♢