30 days challenge or what?

"Where is Soojin?", Janhae enquired immediately after Seojun entered the class, alone. 

"Why would she be with me?", he asked while placing his bag on the seat.

"Because she had gone to pick you up", Janhae ranted as if its a very common thing. 

"Oh really? Janhae, have you taken a challenge like 30 days, 30 pranks? You can tell me. I would pretend to believe you and give some shocking reactions. Should have planned a better prank", Seojun mocked her. 

"Seojun, are you having some 'disbelief syndrome'? You always deny what I say", she cribbed after slapping his head.

"You want me to believe Soojin agreed to pick me up from my house?", Seojun chuckled rubbing the spot where she had beaten, pressurising on all the m-words.

"Bro, she was supposed to pick you up today", Janhae hit the same spot again successfully.

"Oee, it hurts."

"I am trying to find the switch of your brain", Janhae smirked lifting an eyebrow.

"Oh really? So what jackpot did you hit to make Soojin agree to pick me up?"

She was about to reveal but was blocked by someone else's voice. 

"Its not impossible, Han Seojun. Her father has gone abroad for a week. She is celebrating now", Suho had just walked in. 

"What are you doing here?", Seojun was more shocked on how Suho could still read his face. 

"Just this", he placed the belt on Janhae's desk.

"Aww my pretty belt. I missed you so much", Janhae proceeded to act mushy and hugged her belt, to which both the guys could not help rolling their eyes.

"Seriously", they sighed to themselves, unknowingly in union. 

"Why do you have her belt?", Seojun asked, as if he did know nothing. 

"None of your business", Suho replied, making sure not to meet eyes. 

"Why would it be none of my business? She is my friend. I am worried", as usual Seojun was provoked. More worried that Soojin would be hurt if Suho gets interested in Janhae.

"Are you guys fighting over me?", Janhae acted to blush and put her hands on her cheeks and closed her eyes. 

"Well. You should fight over Soojin", she restarted, "One who Soojin had a crush on", she pointed towards Suho, "And another who has a crush over Soojin", she shifted her finger towards Seojun. 

"Huh?", although the change in their dynamics was not that unnoticeable, it was still shocking for Suho to accept it. Seojun was just not Soojin's type , same applied to Seojun, Seojun seemed liking Jugyeong and Soojin was pole apart to her.

"What 'huh'? I like her. So what? No need to react", Seojun accepted confidently.

Suho's chuckle turned into shock hearing a hoot, Janhaee could not help hooting seeing the confidence and bravery that had been kicked in by love in her best friend.

Everyone had turned around hearing her voice long ago, only after hearing the teacher shouting her name, she remembered where she actually was.

Suho had already gone back to his seat. 

"But where is she?", realising that school was about to start and Soojin hadn't reached yet. 

"I don't know", Janhae wondered in confusion.

"Gowoon is calling", Seojun was already stressed and now this. His sister wasn't someone to call him in school.

"Pick it up", she urged after realising Seojun had already gone blank. 

(I know this is boring as hell. I wrote it long ago and hadn't posted it. I thought I could change it. But looks like I can't do this chapter any better. I am sorry, and I assure you that the next part will be better.)