Overbolt Jamil (yandere)

SO THIS MIGHT HAVE A BIT NSFW IG? (Neck biting/kissing)
.
.
.

No ones POV:

It was just a normal day before something weird had happened Y/N was just walking around in the courtyard looking for the other until they felt..

Y/Ns POV:

I felt something attack me from behind I turned and saw Kalim he looked like he has been crying. “Kalim? What's wrong..?” Kalim looked at me and kept pulling me somewhere I was confused at first until I let him take me wherever it was.
.
.
.
.

Kalim was taking me to his dorm? I became more confused I then heard something behind me when I started walking away.

Oh? I see trying to walk away are we?”

That voice.. That's Jamils voice. I turned around and saw Jamil all of sudden both my wrist where grabbed by two of the Dorm people, I tried to pull away but I couldn't they then dragged me to Jamil and where he was sitting. Jamil got up and walked towards me. I looked up at him scared and confused. He noticed my expression and how I was scared
.......
.......
“Don't worry darling~ it's okay I won't hurt you~” Jamil had said as he picked me up he grabbed the staff and snapped his fingers causing my wrist to have hold bracelets on them that had a chain connecting the bracelets to the staff. He smiled more like smirking but still.
.
.
Jamil sat down and sat me down on his lap.
I turned away from Jamil embarrassed but still scared, He laughed and grabbed to staff and yanked it back making me closer to him I blushed a bit and tried to push away. “What are you doing~ is my little charmer embarrassed~?” what? Did he just give me a nickname? I looked at him confused Kalim was being held by two of the dorm people.

A few seconds later Jamil snapped his fingers and I only had bracelets on my wrist no chain or anything. Jamil then pointed the staff at Kalim allowing Kalim to speak. Kalim looked at me then Jamil “Y/N! You don't need to do this! Your just being controlled!” Jamil looked angered by this and dropped the staff and grabbed my chin making me look at Kalim showing him that I didn't have the mark, “I knew you where stupid but not this stupid.” Jamil said. And looked at me. “Say my little charmer, Me or that brat” Jamil said.
.
.
.
.
if I say no Kalim will probably get hurt and if I say yes... I don't know...

I looked a Jamil then Kalim “... only you my lord.” I said looking at Jamil I then looked at Kalim on the corner of my eye and looked at Kalim and saw he was crying. It broke my heart to see him like that. I couldn't watch so I just put my head in the crook of Jamils neck and closed my eyes.
.
.
.
.
A few minutes later I opened my eyes and tried to pull away but Jamils inky hand was at the back of my head keeping it in place he noticed and moved his hand to my waist along with his other. Kalim was sent away when I had my head in Jamils neck. Jamil had his hands on my hips still. I blushed a bit again he looked at me and grabbed my hair and kissed me, I blushed more but also a bit scared 'why is he doing this?' I thought to myself as he put his hands on my hips kissing me still. I then wrapped my arms around his neck. After kissing for a long time or so I broke the kiss and started panting heavily from the lost of breath of how long he kissed me .
.
.
.
.
Jamil picked me up and spined around pushing me on where we where sitting He put his hands beside me he kissed my neck he then started to bite it. “M-my l~lord?!” I was shocked “Call me my love..” what. I was shocked still but then smiled “Ok.. My love..” he then started kissing and biting my neck I was flustered and let him do as he pleased.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
UHM I WROTE THIS ON THE BUS💀
Ill make a part two with more NSFW if y'all want.
But yeah I wrote this on the bus<3
And I was tired so I didn't pay much attention to what I was writing.
I hope you enjoyed and I tried my best ig?