IDIA X M Y/N

There is no smut this is a fluff book.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

YOUR POV:

I walked to class and sat in my normal spot which was next to ortho!... And Idia.. I've had questionable feelings about Idia I wasn't sure if I didn't like him or if I liked him.

Ugh Y/n get out of those thoughts.

3rd person:

You didn't even notice you've been staring at Idia the whole class. Ortho looked at you then at his brother then you then his brother before looking at you again and scaning your face.

He made a shocked expression and began giggling slightly. You where confused but just let the smaller one be.

It was the end of class and everyone left you got up and left as well you stopped at a tree in the garden. You turned around to see a small robot flying your way you looked at him and waved slightly he waved back and landed in the ground jumping slightly.

"Something you need ortho?" You looked at him confused as he was jumping. "Y/N DO YOU LIKE MY BROTHER?!" You blushed immediately and shushed him "don't be so loud!" You whisper yelled. Before nodding slightly he ran off and you where confused you went back to (dorm of choice) and went to your room sighing softly as you walked in.

*Time skip from riddles short temper*

Your POV:

I heard a knocking at my door and opened it. It was Idia before i could say anything he softly grabbed me by my hand and took me to his dorm . I was confused... Wait DID ORTHO TELL HIM!?

I was blushing slightly and I noticed he was to when we go to his room he opened the door before closing it and looking at me

ME:

You and Idia knew each other for a long time btw.

3rd person:

Idia looked at you before looking away the tips of his hair where pink and you looked at him before he turned around and looked at you again he sighed softly before just whispering something into your ear.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Cliffhanger;)