Chapter 8

I woke up hours later and saw Kenny sitting on the bed I was on. "Kenny? How did you-why are you covered in blood" Kenny silently put his hand to my mouth "I had a few complications" I sat quietly to process what I'd just heard. Complications? Did he? Did he kill them? "Did you kill my friends?" I asked. He gave a me a sadistic look and started laughing.
                                   Kenny's pov.
(Hours before)
I was running, why you may ask? Well my bunny has escaped me and is with those fucking pricks but it's okay because I know Tweek can't put up much of a fight but Craig oh he's gonna be difficult. I got to where they were pent up at and I went in silently. I saw butters so I hit him over the head, my bunny shouldn't see this. "Hey guys!" I said in a happy tone. Craig went for me while Tweek started to panic. I will say Craig put up a fight but I ended up strangling him to his demise now it was Tweeks turn. I grabbed a knife. "GAH! What a-are you doing?!" He yelled as he started running but I was faster, I grabbed him by the neck and slammed him into the wall. I stabbed him once in the side, three times in the stomach and once in the neck to make sure he was dead. What a pity.

(Hey guysss I'll update more when I get the hang of this story again I promise Im 16 now so idk how to write this anymore little kid me was cringey 🙏)