Chapter 3

(TRIGGER WARNING SELF HARM AND SUICIDE ATTEMPT I WILL WARN YOU WHEN IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN)
Butters POV.
I woke up and looked over to see Kenny....watching me....I got up and sat on his lap then hugged him "I love you ButterCup~" he said "I-I love you too...." I said "I am gonna go to the store then the movies kay'?" Kenny said "ok..." I replied "Bye babe" he said as he kissed my forehead then walked out of the room a note flew down the steps it said "I will allow you to roam around the house...
Love, Ken"  I felt numb of emotions I went upstairs into his work space and grabbed a razor blade I then walked to the bathroom and locked the door (TRIGGER WARNING!!!!) I took the blade and sliced my arm multiple times then many more on both arms, I sat there and let it bleed "you are nothing, you are worthless just end it..." I got up and then made a note that said "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" I made a burning hot bath and got in with my clothes still on and my arms dripping blood little did I know Kenny came home looking for me I heard a knock on the door "Butters..? Baby? You in there...?" I heard Kenny say a whimper was my only reply then he bust down the door to see me in a blood filled bath pale...ugly and worthless..."j-just let me....let m-me die..." I said (NO MORE TRIGGERING STUFF FOR NOW!!) I passed out and woke up in bed with new clothing and bandages around my arms "K-kenny...?" I said.