Special OVA Episode 7

-At Human Village School -

Keine having a lesson to her students of Team 9 (Cirno,Daiyousei,Rumia,Wriggle and Mystia) and the Three Fairies of Light (Sunny,Luna and Star) while Kouta is with Mokou are chatting each other

Mokou:So is your school from the Outside World is good?

Kouta:Well sometimes,Tayura was nice to me even he's Chizuru brother,Asahina on the other hand well...she's kinda mean to me of having relationship of me and my 2 girlfriends even they hated each other and wants over me and Yuki well kinda making fun of me calling me the "King of Eros" but i'm not a pervert i didn't do anything to them,i'm innocent.

Mokou:Well i know your thinking Kouta,just like me and Kaguya are arguing all over you. But i'm assure you'll be a good boy Kouta,i'm promise if you leaving Gensokyo soon,i will support you and your friends from the outside world.

Kouta:*smile at her*Thank Mokou,but anyway Mokou? So what's your status of you and Kaguya?

Mokou:Well we are enemies back before after the "Fake Moon" Incident,i started hated her of making fun of me,but right now ever since you here in Gensokyo,cause y'know i got jealous myself of Kaguya wants you to be your prince and i can't make that happened.*sigh*But for now me and Kaguya are now truce being Frenemies each other and we gonna shared with you Kouta. It's all thanks  to you of make the right way to do for me and Kaguya problems.

Kouta:Well helping problem in Gensokyo is my job Mokou.

Mokou chuckles

Mokou:You're so cute Kouta,you are a small and brave youkai you are.

Kouta:Thanks Mokou.

Mokou:Don't mentioned it Kouta.

Then bell rings

Keine:Alright class tomorrow is quiz makes sure review your previous lesson.

All her students are upsets

Wriggle:Quizzes? Really?

Star:Aww...it's so hard...

Rumia:This sucks....

Cirno:Hmph! I can handle this quizzes myself!

Daiyousei:Yay! Cirno-chan!

Sunny:Are you sure gonna answer the quiz Cirno?

Cirno:Relax Sunny. It's so simple.*smirk herself*Cause i'm the strongest.

Kouta:Look like Cirno is ready for a quiz tomorrow.

Mokou:Yeah,let's see is she answer correctly by her.

Kouta:Ok.

Keine:Well now class you may dismissed.

Her students stand up and left the classroom except Mokou and Kouta

Keine:So having fun of chatting you two?

Mokou:Yep Keine.

Keine:That's good.

Kouta:Anyway,i'll be leaving now sensei.

Keine:Wait Kouta,why not you stay at Mokou house.

Kouta:Huh? Why?

Mokou:Just a little hangout for you Kouta.

Kouta:Well ok.

Keine:Alright let's go.

- at Mokou House -

Kouta,Mokou and Keine enter her house

Kouta:Pretty neat house Mokou.

Mokou:Of course Kouta,make yourself at home.