Special OVA Episode 8 Musical Edition

- at Gensokyo -

Aya:Hello people of Gensokyo! I'm your host Aya Shameimaru the world fastest tengu in Gensokyo! And today we having a musical performance show in Gensokyo!

The crowd cheers

Aya:And now here are the judges: First he's came in from the Outside World and the first ever youkai boy who arrived in Gensokyo please welcome to my boyfriend Kouta Oyamada!

Everyone cheers to him

Kouta:Hello everyone and,hi Chizuru i hope you watching me to be the judge of this show.

Momiji:*offscreen*Really Aya?

Aya:Why? We shared with him ok Momiji.

Momiji:*offscreen*Alright.

Aya:Anyway next is hail from the Kourindou he is the salesman from his shop please welcome Rinnosuke Morichika.

The crowd cheers him

Rinnosuke:Hello everyone i'm glad to be judge today.

Aya:And last but not atleast hail from the Human Village please welcome Heida no Akyuu!

The crowd cheers her

Akyuu:Hello everyone.

Rinnosuke:So Kouta this is your first time?

Kouta:Well yes sir,it's my first to be the judge here.

Rinnosuke:That's good.

Akyuu:So we have 5 contestants to be performed here today. Let's see...*look at the list*Ok first up is Utsuho Reiuji.

Utsuho came onto the stage the crowd cheers her along with Satori,Rin and Koishi are supporting her

Rin:You can you do it Okuu!

Koishi:Do you best Okuu!

Utsuho:Alright.*ahem*My name Utsuho Reiuji hail from the Hell of Blazing Fire and member of the Palace of the Earth Spirits!

*ahem*My name Utsuho Reiuji hail from the Hell of Blazing Fire and member of the Palace of the Earth Spirits!

Rinnosuke:Hello Utsuho glad you here to performed here.

Utsuho:Of course i will make Lady Satori happy and you too Kouta!

Kouta:Well ok,so what song do you performed?

Utsuho:I will sing "Song of the Sun".

Akyuu:Ok let's hear it to Okuu performance.

The music played and she start singing

After the song ends and crowd cheers her

Akyuu:That was a beautiful song Okuu.

Rinnosuke:Amazing and impressive song to you Utsuho.