CHAPTER 35

That night, he slept restlessly. Several times, Xiao Zhan was woken up by a vaguely turbulent heat within his body, but each time he woke, the feeling had disappeared into thin air.

In the morning, he got up with a tired expression on his face. He looked to the side and saw the man beside him was already gone. When he went downstairs, he happened to find Wang Yibo carrying out breakfast dishes.

"Xuezhang, morning." Wang Yibo smiled mildly, just like always.

"Morning, do you remember what you did last night?" Xiao Zhan raised an eyebrow.

Wang Yibo 's smile froze, then quickly went back to normal. "I don't remember, I was drunk."

Xiao Zhan snorted, this silly dog's ability to lie is really awful. The expression on his face and his dodging eyes completely betrayed him.

"Fine, so mature, able to lie." Xiao Zhan looked at him coldly, his rising anger exploding, "Don't learn from a fucking bad example. Don't talk to me today, just stay by yourself."

Forcing me last night and lying today. Then I won't care, let's scale the roof to rip the tiles.*

In the past, Wang Yibo would definitely feel wronged and beg for forgiveness after hearing this sort of thing, but today he said nothing, nodding obediently and then continuing to eat his breakfast calmly.

Xiao Zhan was irritated to death, not in the slightest mood to eat at all.

He Yan came down from upstairs. "Aiyo, you two are both up early. What, are you preparing my farewell party?" He sat down cheerfully, picking up a sandwich and taking a bite, "A-Yibo is really considerate, remembering how I like my eggs. "

Xiao Zhan found that his own fried egg was completely well-done, while Wang Yibo 's own was still soft-boiled.

He Yan also noticed, "You like to eat the soft yolk? Next time when you come to my house as a guest, I will fry one for you."

Wang Yibo smiled dimly, "I don't like it, but Xuezhang likes it."

Listening to these awkward words, Xiao Zhan wanted to ask something, but remembered that he'd just said he wouldn't speak to him today.

Such a thought seemed a little childish anyway, like the arguing of primary school students having a fight.

Fortunately, He Yan asked for him, "Why do you cook your own as Zhan likes? But you gave him one that is well-done, did they get mixed up?"

"I was afraid if I said anything that Xuezhang would hit me." Wang Yibo bowed his head, "it would hurt a lot."

So we're not done yet.

His chair screeched across the floor as Xiao Zhan stood up suddenly, his eyes full of ice daggers.

Go on, pretend to be pitiful, then I'll be stubborn too. Let's see who admits defeat first.

He pulled He Yan up, "Ge, it's time to go, what we agreed on."

He Yan said in confusion, "Ah? I haven't finished eating yet, you really in a hurry?"

"I'll take you out to eat." Xiao Zhan was furious, so he didn't show any mercy with his next words, "I eat the same thing every morning, I'm sick of it."

This time He Yan noticed that the atmosphere was off, "Zhan , you......"

"I'm suffocating in here, let's go." Xiao Zhan pushed hard, dragging the confused He Yan through the door. In the rush, both men's coats were put on improperly, the buttons not fastened correctly. He Yan hurried to say a few words to Wang Yibo . Fortunately, he'd packed his luggage and put it in the car in advance, so there was nothing to grab, and Xiao Zhan shoved his phone into his pocket.