A Strange Boy

I started looking around.

As I was looking around, I noticed a boy. He was wearing a black sweater and had black locks put into a ponytail. He seemed to be looking for something. He was pushing things around and looking around everything, even under furniture.

"How about we start with that boy ?"

I said as I looked over to Goofy. He looked at the boy before answering.

"Good idea."

He started walking- well, stumbling towards the boy. The latter looked up from under the couch and got up.

"Now kid, what's with all the running around ?"

"What's with that mustache ?"

He answered, frowning slightly, rather irritated with the fact that we interrupted his "search".

"Talk better to your elders."

Goofy said. I looked at him, frowning.

"You're older than I am."

"Shush."

The kid turned around and started walking away. I grabbed him by the shoulder and stopped him.

"We're not done here."

He looked at me, frowning even more than previously before sighing.

"What is it? I'm busy."

"What are you looking for ?"

"None of your business."

He said as he turned around again and started walking again.

"This child has poor education."

Said Goofy. I look at my hand and noticed dust. It probably came from the kid.

"He's acting weird. We should keep an eye out for him."

I said, still staring at my hand.

"You're right. The kid seemed rather dirty, almost like he had been here for a while, but there are showers here. If he was a patient he would have access to the showers, and if he was homeless, he'd probably be outside. Something is not right. We should investigate on him too."

Said Goofy, in his usual happy tone that doesn't match this situation at all. I looked at him and nodded. On those wise words, we started looking around the hospital again, going through every part of the hospital.

After a while of searching with still no result, I sighed and stopped for a bit. How could it be possible that there aren't any clues ? What happened here ? Where was Tocapu Boca ? Are we missing something ?
Not finding anything is so frustrating. It's like Tocapu Boca never existed in the first place. How could they have vanished like this ?
To this day, Tocapu would be 20 years old. Where could a 17-year-old be hid away from the world for three years?
I sighed again. It seemed like that was all I was doing today. I decided to sit down for a bit. Once I sat, I looked up, still wondering what we could be missing. That was until I noticed a figure in the corner, hiding behind the doors. It was staring at us. I stood up, and went towards it. It immediately started running so I ran after it to catch it. After a while I finally caught up to it. It was the boy from before, I had him cornered.

"Listen kid, this isn't a game. What are you up to ? Why were you spying on us ?"

I asked, glaring at him.

"I know who you are."

He said, starring directly into my eyes.

"Excuse me ?"

"You and your little friend. You're Inspector Moustache and Detective Goofy, the famous duo."

I froze. Our cover was blown.

End of chapter two.