𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐝 𝐮 𝐜 𝐭 𝐢 𝐨 𝐧

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒
[18+]
written by sxnsualxoxo

—❧—

ʙᴡᴡᴍ
ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ

—❧—

S U M M A R Y

It was lies and deception that pulled us apart. He took their words cloaked in falsehoods and twisted their hate towards me. Blow after blow he sent, shattering not only my heart but my world in a matter of seconds. So in a state of despair, I took my diploma and got the hell out of Virgina. But after two years of being gone circumstances have come dragging me back to my home state.

Back to him— Donovan Steele.

Now settling into my new university, I've made it my mission to keep a low profile. However, the universe had other plans. He had other plans. The boy who'd once captured my heart was now set out to make me a pawn in his sick twisted game.

A game I refused to play.

He would soon learn that I wouldn't bow down so easily. I wasn't the same girl he knew in high school. I wouldn't allow him to break me again.

Not now, not ever.

—❧—

W A R N I N G

ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴠᴇʟ

This story contains mature themes such as,
• violence and gore
• sexual content (including kinks/fetishes)
• explicit language
• substance abuse
• toxic behavior
• J/P (jealous/possessive) Hero
• OTT (over the top) Hero
If you are easily triggered by these mature themes, please feel free to stop reading at any given time. Thanks!

—❧—

A E S T H E T I C S

Sirora Elise Coleman | 20
(sir • rora)

Sirora Elise Coleman | 20(sir • rora)

His fixation with me was dangerous. It was manic and unruly— two things I knew would eventually lead to my downfall.

Donovan Alexander Steele | 21
( daa • nuh • vin )

Donovan Alexander Steele | 21( daa • nuh • vin )

I wanted to ruin her. Strip her bare of all morality and bask in her broken remains.

—❧—

STARTED | 12.19.22
PUBLISHED | ———
COMPLETED | ———

—❧—

D I S C L A I M E R

I Do Not Condone Toxic/Abusive Relationships.

Sirora and Donovan are not perfect. Both have terrible flaws that contributes to their toxic relationship. So if you're expecting a perfect love story, this is not the book for you. There will be times the characters will make you angry, but that is the point. It shows that the characters are flawed.

Sirora and Donovan are NOT a couple you should idolize.

—❧—

A U T H O R S   N O T E

I know it's been a while since I've written anything, lol. Six years, to be exact. I've just been living life, I guess. I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that I've recently gotten back into the spirit of writing. Now, I'm not exactly sure how long this sudden 'spirit' will last but I'm hoping it stays long enough to finish this book lol.

Over the last few years, I've seen the comments asking about book two of Adriano. Now, I'm just going to be real and raw with you guys. Book two of Adriano was posted, but I took it down because I wasn't very confident in its plot or its writing. Same goes for Adriano. I wrote that book at sixteen in the middle of my history class junior year of high school. There's no real story line or chemistry between Malaina and Adriano. In reality, it was VERY poorly written.

I've been debating on whether or not to take the book down, but have recently decided not to. I want to keep the story up to look back on, to truly see the change in my writing. Now as for book two of Adriano, you'll probably never get that story (I know, I know. Dick move). But I genuinely have no desire to write that story; maybe in the future I'll finish it (after rewriting Adriano, of course), but for now, it's definitely a no-go.

I sincerely apologize to all the people who have been patiently waiting on book two. I've seen ALL the comments regarding the story over the years, including all the negative ones (yeah, y'all ain't slick) and I feel terrible for just disappearing on you all like that. But I'm back (for now) and I'm excited to introduce you guys to Sirora and Donovan.

P.S. please read the warnings. I don't need none of y'all acting brand new and acting surprised when Donovan does some crazy shit. And I say that with much love (somewhat). <3

- Lee ♡

—❧—

C O P Y R I G H T

*Self Publishing*

Please do not copy any parts of my work, that includes plot, characters, settings, etc. All works of this book belongs to me (sxnsualxoxo). This book is based purely off of my imagination so if any names in this book belong to any real person, that is purely a coincidence. Any pictures used throughout the book do not belong to me, they belong to Pinterest (where I found the photos).

© sxnsualxoxo
© all rights reserved