Chapter 23

Later that night I laid in bed staring at the ceiling of my room,my fingers clutched together.

I knew what the night was about to bring and I was nervous. The little devil sat under my pillow waiting for me to take it out.

How bad could it be?

Forcing in a deep breathe, I rolled to my side and pulled out the book. I stared at the cover swallowing my saliva.

'you are really doing this Evanora. It's okay... it's okay'

Nodding my head in firm resolve,I opened the book and began reading.

My eyes widened every minute. It was so detailed and explicit. I was sweating buckets just reading it.

A particular scene caught my attention making me imagine being in the girl's position.

My heart rate spiked as I imagined myself being chained up on Mr Viteillo's bed. A blind fold to my eyes.

My hearing heightened as he moved around the room. I could feel the bed dip as he came closer.

His cold fingers trailing up my legs leaving me shaking then suddenly his touch disappears but I could feel him, his burning eyes on me and that fact left me panting and my panties wet.

He leaned over me, his head to my neck as he inhaled my scent.

"You smell like dandelions. So refreshing hm.." He moaned in my ear biting my neck and sucking on it.

A huge gasp left my mouth at the sudden action. I could feel his smirk on my neck.

"Do I make you wet?" His deep voice breathed in my ear. I couldn't keep myself calm. Everything felt so heightened. I have never felt this way before.

"How about I check hm.." He whispered trailing his hand down my chest. My breathing spiked as I forced myself to breathe through my mouth.

His hand reached my thighs. His hand forced it's way in-between my thighs. I clasped them shut at the intrusion. Everything was just too much for me to handle.

"Open up baby. Now be a good girl for Daddy will you" He whispered in my ear. A low moan left my mouth as I spread my legs open for him.

"Good girl.."he praised.

His hand rubbed my inner thighs as his fingers inched closer and closer to their destination.

His mouth working on my shoulder. I was a mess under him.

He teased me as his fingers rubbed my clit a little over my panties making me moan.

"You're so wet. It's like a faucet down there" He chuckled under his breathe. Even that I found hot as his breathe fanned my ear.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" He asked.

I moaned helplessly.

His fingers pushed my panties to the side as he ran his thumb through my clit.

"Beg me. Beg me to make you cum baby" He whispered huskily.

I couldn't take it anymore so I begged like I have never begged in my life.

"Please... Luca... touch me..make me cum" I moaned out.

He rubbed my clit and whispered softly in my ear "Say my name again"

I moaned out as he increased his speed.

"Lucaaa..." I moaned.

Just like that his fingers pushed its way inside me as he began pumping me. His thumb never leaving my clit.