REPEAT

I came out of my room, it is 8Am in the morning and this guy knocked at my door just to say

"J-Jaanvi.... I-I, ummm. How about w-we skip c-class today" said Haarsh, I narrowed my eyes. "And why would I do that?"

"U-Uh... L-Look since you came to London all you did was studies.... Ummm y-you know you should t-take break" He nervously chuckled.

I looked at him accusingly, "Ok what did you do?" I asked straightforwardly. He laughed, "W-What d-do you mean? I am just being a g-good friend"

"Haarsh I ask you again, what did you do this time?" I folded my hands near my chest and leaned on the door frame.

"I didn't—"

"Remember Haarsh I know you better"

"Ididn'tpayedthewaterbill"

"...."

"...."

"Ok now the human language, we'll try this again.... C'mon say it again" I said sarcastically.

He was looking as if his death is standing in front of him—

"I didn't payed the water bill"

Guess what his death actually IS standing in front of him.

"YOU WHAT? You basterd—" Before I could say he ran inside his room and slammed the door.

"COME OUT HAARSH, I swear on my favourite chocolate brownie You'll go out of this house as a dead man Haarsh"

"COME ON JAANVI it's not a big deal!"

"I was suppose to go somewhere you jerkass, I said open the door!"

"NO I WON'T I DON'T WANNA DIE!"

"OH HELL YES YOU'RE GONNE DIE!"

"This is not helping JAANVI!"

"Ok fine, Die inside you fucker, I am going" I huffed and went inside my room and slammed the door.

I had to see him today, this early morning as he comes out to go to college, he rarely comes out so it's not easy for me to see him at other times.  I just wanted a glimpse of him.

I heard the sound creak, He is out. I opened the door Hastily and lunged on him.

"Fuc—" He ran with the bowl and packet of cereal in his hands. "J-Jaanvi sorry please atleast let me have my breakfast" said Haarsh.

"It's because of you I can't go to—" I stopped my sentence the mid way and changed it, "To college" I said, following him.

"College? Acha ji? Tumhe kabse padhai pasnd Ane lagi?.... ye sb drama na usko batana jisse tumhare baare main pta na ho."

(Really? When did you started liking studies? ... Tell this drama to someone who doesn't know you)

"Han Han jaise ap to pita ji hai mere!"