chapter 18

Bella pov

"In honor of celebrating Edward and Bella first Anniversary, I was ordered by a certain sheriff, a certain, well umm, dear Rose over there." Scott was making a weird face looking at Rose and I lean my head against hers and giggle.

"I was told to get stuff for a party tonight. I also have booze." I lost my smile.

Only because I knew I couldn't drink because I was breast feeding.

Then I see a huge pharmacy bag in front of me and my eyes widen.

"I was instructed to give this to you first." I looked up at Emmett and very carefully take the bag never taking my eyes off Emmett.

"Rose why is Bella looking at me like that?" I heard Rose laugh.

"Because, every time something comes from you we don't know what to expect." She fell over laughing.

Emmett looked confused, like he was missing something big. I had to bit my lip trying so hard not to laugh at him.

I finally looked into the bag and arch my eye brow as I lift my head up.

"What is it Bella, ooohhh, would you look at that. You get to drink tonight." Rose said.

I turned my face to her with a smirk on my face. "You little shit head, you where the ring leader in this hole thing." She smiled and nodded her head.

I grabbed her hands and pulled her up and we started jumping up and down squealing.

I seen Edward walk over the bag and I turned and watched him pick it up and look in it.

I giggled at his face expression. "Forluma!" He said out loud. Rose and I started laughing.

"It means I can stop breast feeding now. I got the go ahead. Someone had a talk with your dad." Bella giggle.

He just looks between me and the bag. Then I seen a new look his face. I like that.

"Edward!" I called out loud enough for him to hear him and he jumped then his face turned beat red.

I had to grabbed a hold of Rose laughing at Edward because I still remembered that same look.

The last night before I moved to Forks. I stood up and tilted my head and started chewing my lip, letting the memory flow in my head.

       ===remembering===

"I still can't believe you got in a fight over me Bella. She may of deserved what she had coming to her but I wish it could've been a different way."

I watch Edward while he was cleaning my face up. I'm going to miss his gorgeous green eyes, the sound of his voice, the way he cares about me. "What are you so deep in thought about Bella."

"Well you, I'm just watching you and realizing how much I'm going to miss you. Your gorgeous green eyes, your handsome face, the way you care for me."

He looks at me and blushes. "Well, well I just made Edward Cullen blush." I smile.

"Alright Bella you got me. I'm going to miss your beautiful chocolate brown eyes, your cute nose. I'm really going to miss you." He gets really close to me, his face meets mine. I could feel his lips against mine.

I press my lips against his and I part my lips just enough to let his tongue explore my mouth as he did for me. I wrap my arms around his neck and gently tugged his hair. Then we heard his dad clear his throat.

Now I started to blush. We both giggled. Edward helped me off the counter and I went over to the chair and sat down so his dad could look at my face. I ended up with five stitches at my hairline. His dad ask me what happen and  I only told him what she told me.