Glory x Human Reader

WARNING! 

MILD SWEARING IN THIS CHAPTER

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF THAT TRIGGERS YOU

REQUESTED BY  

@cademan2021

~Chapter One, A New World~

Ryan was never really normal. He was the only one in the whole 6th grade that actually liked math and writing. he was also obsessed with dragons. He loved writing little stories about dragons, and humans that discovered dragons, and even stories about humans trying to steal a dragon's treasure. Most of all though, he loved drawing dragons. He himself thought that he was quite frankly good at it, but others made fun of him, and acasionally flushed his work down the toilet -that sort of thing- There was, however one story that truly mesmerized Ryan; Wings of Fire.

That book was the definition of excitement, laughter, suspension, and all in all, just a wonderful piece of writing. 

Ryan looked down at the paper he was scrawling words onto. His assignment was to write an ode poem on anything that he really liked. He was going to do dragons, but then he looked over at the seat next to him and decided against it.

Maybe and ode to Wings Of Fire? He thought, No, that would probably be worse to write about, I'll just write an ode to books, surely that can't hurt? Right? Hmmmm... What to say... What to say...

Words started to flow through his mind, mixing with any other thoughts and drowning them out. He quickly drotted it down;

Ode To Books,

By Ryan Handcock,

They take you through bad times, they take you through good.

They take you down into whirling tales.

To fiction and nonfiction.

They twist you and turn you,

Never letting you out of their metaphorical grasp.

Fantasy and Fairies,

History, and Science,

You name it!

Stories old, Stories new, will always call to you.

As you flip the cajole pages,

Reading line after line,

The calming new book smell wafts in the air,

Putting you into an enticing trance of action, facts, and mystery.

Books hold love,

They hold knowledge,

But most of all books hold happiness.

Books are flames in the darkness.

So dear books,

Old and new,