𝓅𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴ𝑔𝓊ℯ - 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨

Welcome to Nerve:

a game like truth or dare
minus the truth. watchers pay to watch,
players play to win cash and glory.

𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔

𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 ?

𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥                       𝗢𝗥                         𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 ?

I feel his hand tighten around my waist, as his eyes become dark.

He studies me with that intense gaze of his, eyes flickering back and forth between mine and my lips. A deep craving, an immense hunger consuming his sea green orbs.

And I say orbs because, when I look into Eren's eyes I don't see just any ordinary eyes, not like the ones that were brown and pale blue, no. I see gems. I see eyes that are like seaglass. Eren's eyes could peer into my soul I could fall upon his gaze and see myself looking right back.

When looking into Eren's eyes I can't help but fall deep into his gaze, as if I was under a spell. A spell that he casted. They were a curious blend of warm green pigmentation, a bluish lipochrome pigment, and a splash of rayleigh scattering.

They were beautiful.

And as I refocused, after getting lost, I watched as his tongue reached out of his mouth and he took his lip between his teeth...

I can tell that he's thinking, contemplating on whether or not he should make a move. It's the what that trips me up. What were you thinking Eren? I reach deeper. I allowed myself to fall under his spell to figure out what he wanted. And then I see it, I see what he wants and what's stopping him.

He's deciding. On whether or not he should finally take me, right here, right now, like he wants. That thought makes me nervous as I realize how much I'm starting to want that too.

I turn left, then right, trying to figure out how I'm going to get away from this giant man in front of me. I can feel his breath on my cheek as I turn back, he clears his throat his eyes are tucked out of sight so I can't read him. "Stop moving like that. You're going to start something you're not ready to finish." But as he says those words I realize I don't need to see him to know what he wants.

I swallow hard, as I look up to him, his eyes even darker than before. The hunger oozed out of his words. "Bite me." And the hunger blazed from mine. The second his eyebrow raises, his eyes widen and a dirty smirk snatches his lips I realize that I just said that out loud. Shit. I don't think I'm ready.

His body, so close to mine and the strong smell of his cologne. That's enough to make my heart skip a beat and my cheeks to overheat. I'm rendered powerless as he brings his face closer to mine and I have no intentions of protesting his sudden approach.

I watch as he smirks at my bewildered state, his lips then part and I feel my eyes shut from embarrassment. "First I wanna tell you how much I like you." And then my eyes shoot open.

I wasn't expecting that.

SMEELS LIKE TEEN SPIRT
dilupact