Cute..

~Alois's POV~

It was time to sleep, or how Sebastian put it 'retire'. The thing is, I have never been a bedroom alone. It sometimes is with the old man, all the other boys or Luka. With a heavy heart, I pulled myself in to the bed.

"Why must life be so hard?" My voice was cracked. There was a faint knock at the door. "My young master has told me to change you into a nightgown". Sebastian said with a smirk. " N-No, I can do it myself." I grabbed the night gown and pushed him out of the room. I
don't want anyone laying their hands on me

Slowly, I dressed myself into the night gown. It was shorter on me, it came about between my waist and my knees. Probably because I was too tall. I thought and crawled back into the bed.

Whilst everyone was asleep, I made my way downstairs to admire more of the manor. It truly is a beautiful manor, owned by a beautiful Earl.

A faint blush dusted my cheeks but I was brought back to my thoughts when a hand reached out and touched my shoulder. "Hello!" A shrill voice - the voice of a girl called. I just turned around and waved. "I'm Elizabeth!! Ciel's fiancé!" An urge to slap her just came to my mind. Damn mood swings. So instead I just ran upstairs.

I had know idea which room was mine. Then I heard it Ciel's door. It creaked open and I slowly calmed down. Ciel rubbed his royal blue eyes and raised his eyebrow. "What are you doing here?" I whined. "May I sleep in your room.. Please?" I gave him a gentle smile and he gestured for me to enter.

Quickly, I got into the bed, surrounding myself in the blankets. Ciel chuckled and crawled into bed and cuddled up to me. In his arms.. I feel warm. Not cold.. Not just a precious doll that was used.. I love him.