Happy Birthday Lil Spider!

~3rd person POV~

It was a dear spider's birthday today- Alois. Ciel was frantically panicking. He wanted Alois's birthday to be absolutely perfect- like him.

As they both awoke. Ciel gently planted a kiss on his love's forehead. Causing the blonde to smile. "Remember what day it is?" The Bluenette asked. Alois shaked his head. Ciel sighed. The blonde had forgotten his own birthday. "You'll find out after, you need to stay at home." The small Earl added and jumped out of bed, walking away.

Alois was absolutely confused, but decided to stay at home- as his lover said before.

~Ciel's POV~

I quickly ran out of the Manor, Sebastian behind me. I literally ran to every shop available, buying every sutiable gift for my precious Alois.

I decided on a cake- with rainbow colouration inside. A huge bouquet of white roses and bluebells. About 3 rings. One had my name engraved on it (which I wore). One had his name marked on it. And one had the name "Luka" on it.

Slowly, I made my way back to the Manor, my feet tired from the walking. Alois was born at 7:30 pm. So that's the time we decided to have this belated birthday. Sebastian called Alois down.

I greeted him at the doorway, nuzzling him closely to me. My head was just about to his chest, his head presses against mine, making me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside and on the outside.

"Now tell me the surprise!" My eager Alois giggled as I lead him inside, reaching on my tippy toes, covering his blue eyes. Alois pouted as I sat him down, me sitting next to him.

"Open your eyes!" I let go of his eyes. Alois glanced around, tears brimming in his eyes. "T-This is wonderful.." The whole room was covered in bluebells, the walls - everything. I pulled him close to me, taking in his aroma of bluebells.

He demanded to see the presents first. I revealed to him the bouquet of flowers, I added an extra touch. A royal blue ribbon with the words "I love you" sewed in an ice blue colour. Alois practically tackled me, hugging me tightly. "The surprise doesn't end there.." I kissed his gentle cheek.

My love wrapped an arms around me as I presented him with the rings. I placed my ring on my ring finger, and his on his ring finger. "I figured, if you want to have a child, we could place this ring on him.." I placed the Luka ring in his hands, cupping it; Alois grabbed me, holding me against him. He began to sob.

"No, shh.." I petted his soft locks, rubbing his back. Alois stopped sobbing and smiled at me. I gave him a warm, friendly smile. He cupped my cheek and kissed me deeply. Sebastian nudged my shoulder. "Bocchan, everyone is here." I shrugged this off and continued to kiss him until we were both out of breath.

Smiles and laughs were exchanged. After a long night, Alois and I made our way to our bedroom, well more like him picking me up. I repeatedly kissed his wonderful face. I muttered before falling asleep were 'I love you'. I could feel his warm breath against my neck as he placed me down.

I felt him kiss my forehead, smiling. Alois wrapped his hands around my waist, nuzzling my shoulder. I happily wrapped my arms around him, smiling in my sleep. These moments are always so perfect.. So enjoyable.. I leant in closer to him and clinged onto him. So perfect..

'I love you.'