Inheritance

Hadrian's pove~~~~••••••••

         I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face now i have a family and a little who will call me uncle too and iam so happy about the fact that ella is happy after so many years and soon she will find her mates and she realized her feelings for death soon i slept without knowing.....iam not sure of the time but a sharp pain made me wake up from me sleep its was like my body is being ripped apart i let out a scream i heard running sounds knowing its was ella and maybe the others the pain took a sudden turn and it increased the door slamed open...shit ella can feel my pain we both have a different connection compared to the others after her were tom draco fred and George narcissa lucius all were there i tried to reach out but my hand went numb and i was about to fell from the bed i closed my eyes to feel the hard floor but i felt two strong arms it was tom ella was on the floor she is feeling my pain "he...he is going through his inheritance" i was shocked all were it will only come in the age of 16 but iam still 15 how is this even possible "its an early inheritance the pain will be more and he can't handle it" if the pain is more she will also feel the pain i have to cut the connection "no you should not cut your connection....its will be dangerous for both of us we both are master of death so our life is connected" now i understand...wait so our life is connected i felt my whole body give up "ell's you need to be near him....call Severus...." tom's voice was worried but i could care less about it another scream left my mouth he placed me in my bed and lucius lifted ella and placed her next to me she hugged me and in second the pain increased making me pass out everything went black.......

3rd person pov~~~~••••••

        Hadrian passed out and ella let out a huge scream she transfered his pain to her but still the pain made him pass out all left the room and ella couldn't pass out like that she focused on her core and the pain started to fade away she holded Hadrian in her arms......after five minutes Severus came inside the room with a potion "here drink this you will pass out for a whole day" ella just drank it and in seconds she passed out Severus left the room with one last look at them....

~~time skip to the next day~~~~

Hadrian pov~~

    I opened my eyes and started searching for my glasses i put my glasses on and everything seemed so blur i removed it to clean but after removing the glass everything seem so clear...i can see without my glasses i looked to my side to find heathen sleeping in the arms  of ella i smiled at them and to my side there was hermoine seems to sleeping with her head on the bed my body feel more light now and then the reality hit me i gone through an early inheritance i got out of my bed carefully not to wake anyone up and went to the mirrior i have cat ears.....and.....tails....WHAT!!! What creature am i...? "Oh! Had's your awake.....your a dark neko i see a rare one...mhhhhhh your powers are dominant but your a submissive.....you can find your mate now...." i heard the voice of ella my sister but she is still half asleep "how do i fine my mate sister" i know she still haven't found her mates but she will know how to find them iam sure "their scent will be more alluring their presence will make you happy and you will want to be in physical contact with them simple" i nodded my head...soon hermoine was awake but athen is still asleep ella lifted him in her arms and we all left to the common room where i could sense many scents.....but one of them is so alluring like the most special scent i've ever had felt i ran downstairs and it was from tom ha! No one can explain how happy iam right now my crush is my mate hehehe as soon as they saw us tom stood up i wasted no time i ran and jumped up in his arms taking in his scent he hugged me back "finally you found your mate brother" i heard ella's voice ring through the hall she is happy really....i giggled as his hold on me tightened he put me down, i looked up to his face he had tears in his eyes "merlin how bad i wanted you to be my mate" i giggled again in second his lips landed on mine...i was stunned but soon gave in "Wohhhhhhh get a room both of you don't make us gross" i heard fred and George say at the same time soon the shadows surrounded us and we were in his room....must be ella's doing we both laud on the bed and decided to know eachother better and cuddle for the whole day.....