Tri-Wizard Tournament and Mates

Words 

~"perseltounge"~

Hadrian's pov~~~~~~••••••••

I was sitting with Athena where the globet was kept those who wanted to join the tournament are putting their names in i found krum putting his name in it he looked at us and smiled which we both gladly returned Athena was explaining me about the different creatures that are existing in the Wizarding world i was having my own book which was given by Tom so that i can learn more about natural magic and natural healing it was quite not so quite but no other champion's that thought was until i saw ella walking towards the globet i ran towards her and she stopped when she saw me "yes lil one you need something" i looked at her in disbelief.

"Your asking me what i need! I need you to be safe and not join this damned tournament,can you?" I looked at her and her face kind of lit up "pup i 'need' to join this and i should compete in it you understand i have to do this so that i can keep you and the others safe" urghhh her and her all know vision i huffed and went back to my seat when she walked back to the globet a Ror of cheers erupted from Drumstrang she went back to them.....i kind of feel like since she joined Drumstrang we are spending less time i was so lost in my thoughts.

"Pup are you free today...how about we go out somewhere and two more people would like to join us" i was brought back by ella's voice two more people i thought "yes heathen and one of my Drumstrang friend would like to meet you his name is Zenith kim half Korean half British" i nodded i never heard about him before "oh about that he too joined Drumstrang this year a transfer like me and heathen got really attached to him, so i can leave him with zen for some time" she is reading my mind again i sighed "can't help it lil pup i can't help it" i laughed at her expression  "ok so i guess we can leave.. come on athena we should get going" she joined us and we all went to the Slytherin common room we reached the common room door "pure-blood family" we went in i saw heathen.

'What's this.....magical wave....its pulling me towards it...' "mommy!! Had Had! Oh! Athe's!! Zen got me a candy mommy see!" Heathen jumped into ella's arms in the common room only our group was present the boy zenith stood up and walked to us...my eyes never leaving his figure there is something in him....why do i fell the pull he smiled at ella and put his hand on heathen's back rubbing his back "oh my bad iam Zenith Kim dorm mate of Ella" my eyes widened ella HOW DOES HE KNOW HER NAME! i looked into his eye....wait...."its you..." he looked at me his eyes filled with surprise and a little shock "excuse m-" ~"tom! How the fvck your here!"~ I hissed not realizing i switched to Preseltongue everyone in the room shivered except ella she is calm and even heathen seems so calm ~"well iam here with ella and you think i wil be able to be without you for so long"~ he hissed back and i jumped into his arms....i felt him kiss my head..

Ella's pov ~~~~••••••

Heathen is in my arms i felt athena's magic twist a little with longing and hurt "so i guess we are heading out athena have to train her control some things" i looked at her and she looked at me with a thankful look in her eyes i smiled and nodded at her and we both left the common room heathen was with me "so i guess we should pay a visit to home what do you say..oh! Its gonna be your first visit! So let's not waste our time then" i waved my hand in a circular motion and a portal opened for hell i looked at Athena who took a deep breath and passed through the portal it always opens where our brother Satan is present i too walked through the portal with heathen holding my hand.

We three arrived at the crown room of Satan or as he says his throne hall i pushed opened the door i was about to call his name when i noticed a big wave of hellfire coming in our direction "SHIT!" "Suctumaqua!" A shiled of water formed around heathen and athena the fire just passed through me once it went away i checked up on athena and heathen and found that they both are fine.