Chapter 21

°Kellin°

"What are you doing here?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. He began walking to me and soon engulfed me in a huge one-sided hug.

"I missed you so much, Kells." he said.

"Once again, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Getting what's mine. I missed you and i love you. I was thinking maybe we could get back together and I can take you with me on tour." he said.

××

I hate myself. I am so stupid and I highly regret every choice I've made in the past two hours. Why, Kellin? You must be asking. Well here's why. Richard is lying down next to me in bed. Naked. We're both naked.

We just had sex. Twice. Like two rounds. Why did that have to happen? Why did i have to give in? I hear a door open and see Vic walking into the room. His face goes from neutral to confused to hurt to mad to all of the above. He walks out of the room and I'm quick to get up and put my clothes back on.

"What are you doing?" Richard asked.

"Please, leave. Don't come back. This was a mistake. I should've made you leave a long time ago. I don't like you anymore. So please move on and find someone else." I said and made him leave. I slumped down and sat down on my couch.

Now i have to go and find Vic and set things straight. I mean, it's not like I really wanted to have sex with Richard. I was in a vulnerable place and i wanted comfort. I was also confused. Like, i really like Vic, but I don't know if I wanna jump into a relationship. Richard convinced me and well, we ended up having sex. I just want Vic. So now, i have to find Vic and fix things.

I get up and go to my room, and throw myself on my bed, not caring that it smells like sex. When you're confused, brain fried, and just had two rounds of sex, you're bound to get tired.

I think Vic might want some time to cool off anyways. I'll talk to him tomorrow and set things straight. I just hope he'll understand.

No he won't Kellin.

Yes he will.

No, Kellin. He won't.

Yes, he will.

Ugh now I'm going crazy. I'm talking to myself, how? I need help.

__

I woke up and got ready, mentally preparing myself for talking to Vic. Like, how's he gonna react? Is he gonna hate me? Is he actually gonna listen to me? Does he not like me anymore? This is too much to handle.

I grab my things and walk out the door once I'm ready. I lock the door and start heading to Vic's. It doesn't take long, so within 5 minutes, I'm there. I walk up to his door and knock on it, waiting for him to open the door. I'm about to knock until he opens the door. He looks at me and doesn't really do anything.

"Hey, we um, need to talk." I said. He nodded and let me in.

__

New story, man. It's called "The Clash of Utopia and Hell" so please read that.

Didn't proofread.

-Senpai