33

"H-huh? What do you mean? Are you saying she's trans or what?" Felix stepped back, bewildered by that information.

"Well.. Yes but no? There's things that happened and I can't explain in detail but I just.. You've been a lot more tense around her and I just feel like after she came into boarding the two of you have been really awkward.. I don't want you to be uncomfortable around her and I want our friendship to keep going considering the amount of batshit we've been through.. Again, don't tell anyone, okay?"

"R-right.. I mean it's really good to know that she- or he? He's actually a male.. That makes boarding a LOT easier.. But this is bamboozling, innit.." Felix laughed as he tucked his hands in his pockets. The two exited the stairwell and came face to face with Minho who had listened to the conversation outside. Jisung's pupils shrunk as Minho pulled him by the collar and shoved him into a wall.

"You fucking bitch.. Do you know what the definition of 'secret' means?! I only told you because you found me out there fucking bleeding to my demise and I didn't have another explanation! Do you think any of you would know if it wasn't for that guy who fucking raped me and left me to die? I told you to keep it a secret! I get that you trust Lix but.. The more people who know this the harder it is for me! My bastard of a dad is probably hunting me down this instant.. And my mother! You're putting my mother in danger too!" Minho leaned his head in close to Jisung's face and yelled.

"Minseo I get that you're mad but I'm doing this to save our friendship! Don't you trust Lix? It's only between the three of us!" Jisung replied.

"No! I don't care if it's Lix that you told! You didn't even bother telling him in somewhere more private either.. Do you understand how much this means? You have no fucking idea how important this shit is to me! Ugh.. I thought you were trustworthy! My dad killed my brother before I was born with his own hands! And those times on my very first few weeks at school.. You saw my fucking condition! That was my dad too! He's fucking insane.. If you knew what sort of shit he does, you never would've told Lix!"

"Oh my god Minseo! It's Lee fucking Felix! You and him boarding together made him extremely uncomfortable, can't you see?! I told him for the better! Would you rather you and him no longer be friends?! You're making a fuss about this and more people might come! It's not my fucking fault that your family is fucked up! I'm just trying to help our group!"

"Yeah! It's not my fault either! Do you think I want this?! I didn't do shit to deserve this crap! At least my parents aren't fucking drug dealers that can't even see their own son because they're too busy doing illegal shit!"

"You fucker.. You did not just bring that up... At least my mom's still fucking alive! At least she's still in her physical form able to move around! At least my father wouldn't beat my mom up to fucking death!"

Silence.

"What? Are you saying my mother's dead? How do you know? My dad.. My dad killed my mother?"

"W-wait Minseo- I didn't mean to go that far I-"

"I don't know what happened to you and what made you decide to betray me like this but.. Trusting you was my decision and proving me wrong is yours. Hooray! You accomplished your goal." Minho mumbled as he felt tears about to surge from his eyes. His lower lip started quivering and he shook his head before running away. He wasn't ready for this. Not yet. His mother was dead. Gone.

"Minseo! Shit.. Fuck Jisung.. Fuck!" Jisung screamed.

"Sorry but I really can't defend you on that one.. You really went too far bro.." Felix sighed as he walked away.

Jisung ran into a bathroom stall and slammed the door behind him. He curled up into a ball and brought his legs close to his chest as he buried his head in them. Tears poured uncontrollably from his swollen eyes as a huge wave regret and guilt washed over him. I shouldn't have done that.. Fuck. I just ruined our group even more.. There goes my chances of being with him too.. I was really glad to find out that he was a guy and maybe I had a chance but.. I just had to mess up. Like last time.. Fuck.

a.n

JHAJHAHJHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSSJAAHA I CAN FEEL THE EVIL COMING (but felix never bad) 😈

edit: STOP WHY DOES WATTPAD DELETE COMMENTS ON PARAGRAPHS THAT I EDIT I SAW A TYPO IN THE LAST PARAGRAPH AND THERE WAS A LOT OF COMMENTS ON THERE BUT AS SOON AS I CHANGED IT THE COMMENTS ARE NOW GONE SOBBING