41

Before anyone knew it, it was already time to move into grade 11. With all the bullshit going on in grade 10, the golden trio couldn't wait to go to homeroom, even Jisung which was rather surprising as he despised school with a burning passion. Over the holidays, him and Minho had grown so close they were practically inseparable and had pretty much separation anxiety if they were apart.

Both had gotten pretty popular, to Jisung's surprise and Minho's annoyance. Minho hated the attention the two was getting and hated even more how some people weren't updated on the tea and still didn't know how the fuck Minho was now a boy even though it had been over a solid 3 months.

Yejun and Yujun had returned to normal despite Yejun still occasionally being slightly sensitive to things but Yujun's always on a lookout to help her out. Minho would occasionally visit and it was as if for once in eternity everything was going well.

On the first day back to school, Felix and Minho were fetching breakfast at the boarding house with Jisung who came in running late. The three grabbed their books afterwards and went off in a search for their classroom and there was tons of people hustling around as it was after all, the first day of a new year.

"Yoo.. I can't believe shit just flew by like this.." Felix remarked as they found their classroom and entered. There were a few new faces inside and a few from their previous grade including Naeun and Jiyeong. The three sat in the back as usual and was enjoying a nice conversation when a senior from grade 13 barged in, tucking his hands in his pockets and snickering as a group of minions followed behind.

Minho glared at him and if looks could kill, that guy would be way underground by now. He didn't know why but this was giving off the exact same energy as his first few weeks at school where Chan and Saerang had approached him exactly like this.

Felix seemed to recognise him as a bully that used to be working under Chan but have then become the head ever since Chan changed and stepped down. Felix smirked seeing him as Felix was beating this very guy up that day when Jisung first met him in the corridors of the boarding house. What's surprising though however was that he didn't show any sign of being scared after seeing Felix, instead what seemed like overconfidence.

"What're you doing here?" Felix chuckled as he cracked his knuckles. The guy just simply ignored him and turned to Jisung's desk. He looked down at Jisung without saying a word and reached his hands forwards, about to stroke Jisung's face when Minho grabbed his chair and pulled him next to him. Good gracious lord why are there so many creeps in this school..

The bell rang and the guy just left without any proper conversation which raised both Felix and Minho's suspicion. Minho checked that Jisung was okay before letting him go back to his desk. The new homeroom came in, a friendly young teacher who had actually just recently graduated, Ms Kang.

"Alright! I'm very happy to announce we will have a brand new student joining us this year~ Let us all welcome him in! Please come in, dear!" Ms Kang clapped as the door opened. Felix's eyes widened as he saw who it was. Hyunjin.

"Morning everyone~ I'm Hwang Hyunjin." Hyunjin introduced and he immediately searched the class for Felix. He grinned as he saw Felix sitting at the back, staring right back at him.

"Jesus fuck bro is hot ass.. Do you think I got a chance?"

"Nahh.. Shawty in love again.."

"God DAMN."

Hyunjin sat down next to Felix obviously and waved slightly at Minho and Jisung. At recess, the four met up together at the cafeteria. Everyone was staring at them as if they were celebrities, taking pictures and screaming. It was of course very understandable. All four were exceptionally popular, even Hyunjin and it's only his first day, and of course, all had outstanding visuals.

"You could've told me you were coming to our school! And I was wondering why you didn't text me this morning.." Felix whined as he hit Hyunjin on the shoulder lightly.

Just then, they were interrupted by a girl who Minho recognised to be a previous member of Saerang's gang. Minho immediately whispered to Felix about it but before any of the two could react, the girl started flirting with Hyunjin. Felix felt his jaws clench and he balled his hands into fists so tightly that veins popped on his arm. I don't hit girls. I don't hit girls. I don't hit girls... I want to fucking beat her to a pulp. I don't hit girls. I don't hit girls..

"Haha, appreciate the great taste but I'm taken~" Hyunjin replied casually.

"Aw, what a lucky girlfriend you got then.. She doesn't have to know~"

"Boyfriend, not girlfriend." Felix glared at the girl and stated with a completely dead ass monotone voice. The girl looked at him and then Minho and her eyes lit up as she saw him.

"You're Minho! The new hottie that came out from being a girl.. Since your friend won't accept me, whaddya say?"

"He's taken, sorry." Jisung also shot daggers at the girl as he pulled Minho to his side. "And didn't you harass him back then with Shitrang? Do you think you two would ever have a chance? Fuck off, bitch."

"Oh?~ Sure thing, we'll see what you'd do if I just.. Actually, let's leave that as a surprise~"

a.n

plot 69420 starting ueueuggahaHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA