Chaper 1: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪.

Luigi POV:
My brother and I have always been right beside each other since day one. We have always been there for each other. He has been my world for as long as I can remember. I assume that's why it's so hard for me to accept that we will no longer be together after today...

Third Person POV:
"Yep!" Mario yelled "I believe that's the last box"  as he left the building carrying the final box of their childhood together.

Luigi anxiously looked around, hoping to spot another box somewhere. Anywhere. In desperation he checked Mario's room. Nothing. Just a empty room. He quickly scanned the bathroom but found nothing just a single green toothbrush. He knew their wouldn't be anything but yet he wished their was.

He reluctantly walked down the stairs; a lump forming in his throat as his brother walked in his hands on his hips with pride.

Mario gave a kind smile. Luigi finally made it to the door, gulping down the lump that threatened his throat. He wanted this to be a bad dream, he wanted to wake up from this horrible nightmare but atlas it wasn't a dream and this wasn't something he could wake up from.

"So..I guess that's it then, huh?" Mario said chuckling. He gave a Luigi a playful punch to the shoulder

"Do you really have to go?" Luigi asked sadly. He could feel tears pricking his eyes. Which earned a sad reaction from Mario. To which he sighed

"Luigi..."Mario went to say but was interrupted by Luigi nodding and saying "I know..you have to move on and go do bigger and better things" he said smiling the sadness away but..he couldn't deny that it most certainly hurt.

"Don't make it sound like that..I just- come one don't pretend like you didn't know I'd leave one day!" Mario said trying to add lightness to the gloomy situation, his eyes looking at Luigi, who in response, glanced down embarrassingly

"Oh." Mario realized. His little brother did in fact think that. "Luigi.." he said almost..disappointed. He then wrapped his brother in a hug Luigi hugged back tightly in despair for what was to come next

Sure, Mario wasn't going away forever but the Mushroom Kingdom from their house is about 13 Miles away, and with Mario moving in with his girlfriend, who's to say they would even want Luigi to show up at their door step every day

"I'll miss you" Luigi said

"I'll miss you too Lu" Mario said

They stared at each other for awhile, tears welling up in their eyes "Well this is goodbye" Luigi said and chuckled wiping his tears from his cheeks. Mario placed a hand on his shoulder "not goodbye. See you later" he replied and his hand slipped away from Luigi's shoulder as he disappeared down the pathway.

Luigi walked out of the house shutting the door behind him. He glanced over, seeing Peach close the back of the Mushroom moving vehicle. She waved politely. Luigi gave a half wave back. Mario then got in the car. Peach In the drivers side. Mario rolled down the window as they started to drive "SEE YA, LUIGI!!" He called "BYE MARIOO!!" Luigi shouted back watching as the car got farther and farther and farther away the window rolling up.

He stayed there after they turned the first corner away, he almost prayed for the car to turn back around and come back but it didn't, he felt droplets of rain coming down as if the sky was sad for him

He turned around and walked inside to a empty feeling house. He closed the door but it didn't feel like just a closed door it felt like he was saying bye to a parent. A home. A brother. His childhood.

He walked up the stairs opening the door to Mario's room one. last. time. He sighed. Nothing. He knew he wouldn't find anything.. he just hoped he would but hope can't make things real.

He decided maybe he should move his stuff into his brothers room so it doesn't hurt him as bad when he sees a empty room.

Luigi POV:

My brother has officially left the house and me alone. I know I should be happy for him and don't get me wrong I am. I just wish he would have at least offered for me to stay with them but i wouldn't want my brother to live with me and my significant other..that's if I had one.

I began moving my room to his, I know it's weird but it's my way of coping and dealing with it. I'm not gonna smell his clothes no. I'm just getting rid of the thought of him.

It took me about four hours to completely switch our rooms which wasn't hard cause there was no longer anything in it but it still was a hassle to do by myself.

I walked to my room and decided maybe I could make a hangout room later but today wasn't the day for that. I was tired, Sad and mentally exhausted.

The more I continued to do normal things such as eat, brush my teeth or even watch television it all felt so lonely. I never really noticed how much silence can fill a room until I could hear my own breathing. I walked upstairs turning off all the lights and walking into what is now my room. Laying in my bed staring at the ceiling.

My thoughts start racing and leaving. My eyes grew heavy as I looked over at the tv seeing my own reflection. I looked sad, I was tired but restless. I felt like more needed to be done. Like I needed to do more.

I grumbled as sleep just wasn't doing it for me. I sat up. Maybe going for a run would be better. So I put on my workout clothes and put on my shoes and headed out of the house.

Please. Just let me get this lonely feeling out of my head. It's intolerable and intoxicating..

///-///-///-///-///
I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter! This was just a fun thing I decided to do so let's hope I continue to have the motivation to do so😟💅