Chapter 17

Sirius was excited. It was the night before Yule and he was suppose to meet Harry. Not only that  but he'd see Remus for the first time in years. And he was a total mess. He heard a lot about his godson from Tom and Draco as well as Cissa which only made him more nervous for the meeting.

Draco came into the room and looked at the scattered clothes "What in the name of Salazar Slytherin is going on here? Your room looks like it was trampled by a bunch of thestrals ." Siri groaned and flopped onto his bed "I'm a mess. I'm meeting Harry in an hour ad i don't know what to wear?" Draco closed the door and rolled his eyes "You say it like scar heads special. He's your godson. You're literally family of him, trust me that information is enough for him to love you. He loves everyone and wont hate you. trust me. I bullied him since we were eleven and now he's like my little brother. Stop overthinking it." Siri sat up and smiled "Thanks Dragon." 

Draco scowled "Don't call me that. only mother does." Siri laughed and Draco waved him of "Enough. Lest get this place cleaned and let me help you get an outfit that will not only impress Harry, but make you look like the pureblood you are." Siri quirked a brow "You know fashion?" Draco smirked "I was taught my the one and only Narcissa Malfoy neé Black and how do you think Remus survives around us?" Sirius grinned and started helping Draco clean the room.

Twenty minutes before Harry was suppose to arrive Draco and Sirius came downstairs. The Malfoy couple smiled "I have to say Draco that you did an amazing job." complimented Lucius while looking at Sirius. Draco grinned "thanks you father. Wasn't that hard really." "I highly doubt that." "Oi!" protested Sirius. Draco giggled "No really. Sirius you are good looking you just have zero fashion sense. Pity really. It's a total waste of good looks." Lucius smiled at his son in agreement and Cissa straightened Siri's collar "You look very handsome cousin. And don't take it the wrong way, that's just how Draco compliments people. He got his fathers poor sense of communication." "Hey!" protested Lucius before clearing his throat and looking away. 

The floo roared to life catching everyone's attention and out stepped three males. "Harry!" cheered Draco running and hugging his godbrother. "Hey Drake." Draco pulled away and scowled "No." "Dray?" "No." "Dragon?" "Go back to Drake." Harry laughed and hugged Cissa "Hi aunt Cissa. hey Uncle Lucy." "Hello dear." "Hello little one." " Good evening Narcissa, Draco, Lucius." greeted Sev. " Hello." greeted Remus.

While everyone was greeting each other Harry seemed to sense the odd presence and turned to Sirius. He tilted his head in confusion and furrowed his eyebrows "Hey." greeted Sirius awkwardly. Not wanting to be rude Harry grinned and heled out his hand " Hi, I'm Harry and you are?" "Oh um. I'm Sirius." he said taking Harrys hand but stopped when he saw Harry frozen " Y-You're padfoot?" it was whispered and out of shock but Harry said it. Smiling Siri answered      "Uh Yea i am." Harry grinned and Sirius relaxed.  

"Black stop influencing my son." came the voice of Severus. Harry giggled and Siri pouted " Why are you always so mean Sevvie?" Sev glared " DO not butcher my name." Siri laughed and was brought into a crushing hug. he chuckled "Hey Moony." "Hey Pads. How are you?"  "Better than I've been in the last decade i can promise you that." Remus smiled "That's good. Cub come here." Harry walked away form Draco and Remus picked him up "Cub this is your godfather Sirius Black. He was your fathers best friend." Harry nodded "Hello again. He was the one pouting in the photo with dad?" Siri gasped and Remus laughed "Yes h was. your dad has a talent of making him pout." "Moony!" complained Siri. Harry giggled "I like you." Siri smiled "I like you too pup." 

The rest of the night Sirius caught up with Remus and Severus and got to know his godson. Who in Sirius opinion was the perfect demon in angels skin. the boy was a true Slytherin and for the first time Sirius thought of it as a good thing.

"So pup what are your three favourite subjects?" Harry didn't think twice before answering "Easy. DADA, Transfiguration and potions." "Really?" "He's good at charms too." came Draco's voice and Harry pushed him away "He asked favourite subjects. I might be good at charms but its not one of my favourite subjects." "But you're so good." argued Draco "You're good at History is that your favourite?" Draco made a face "Absolutely not. Binns is just..no just no." "I don't understand why you make such an effort in that stupid subject." 

"No subject is stupid." said Remus "History is." countered Harry. Sec glared at Siri "You've been with him a mere few hours and look at what you did." Siri pouted "I did nothing. Although i agree with him one hundred percent but i still didn't do anything." Sev rolled his eyes "Harry i think you should try in History." said Cissa. "The Professor is a ghost. Not only that the man makes me fall asleep with just saying hi." "He's not wrong." said Draco. "Now look what you did." said Lucius to Sirius "I didn't do anything!" exclaimed Siri. 

"I forgot to ask Draco what are your electives?" asked Cissa. Draco turned to her and smiled "Arithmancy, Care of Magical Creatures, Muggle Studies and Study of Ancient Ruins." "That's a good load." said Remus. Harry faked a cough "And the exact subjects Hermione takes." *cough* *cough*. He gave an innocent smile when everyone looked at him "Harry shut up." said Draco and Harry laughed "Just saying. I mean why not take Divinition as well?" "It's stupid." "That's what she said." Sirius laughed as Draco hit Harry with a pillow.

"What about you Harry?" asked Lucius "Me? Oh i take Care of Magical Creatures, Arithmancy, and Muggle Studies." "See? You take the same subjects." said Draco. "Well yes but unlike some people i don't sit next to the same person in every class. I mean you carry her bag, and just stare at her the whole time. Do you even have notes." "I have notes." defended Draco and Harry smirked "Yet you didn't deny the staring part." Draco spluttered and blushed before getting up "I'm going to my room." "Probably to call Hemione." mumbled Harry and Draco glared "Ye si am. And I'm going to tell her just about how you're bullying me. Hope you like the train ride to school." with that Draco ran upstairs. 

Harry laughed before gasping "Great Godric Hermione's going to kill me." he jumped up and ran up the stairs "Wait Draco!"