Chapter 4

A new day of classes began in the Shuchiin Academy, after a pleasant morning, lunch time had arrived for the students before the afternoon classes started. (Y/N) Aisuru was walking around the school yard looking for a place to eat his bento peacefully.

However, he became jealous at the sight of couples sharing their meal and romantic moments. The boy remembered that he was still single and no girl was interested in him, a loser with no experience in love. Frustrated, he entered the school and walked towards the Student Council room. Seeing the door blocking his way made him even more angry as he kicked the door to enter the room, the President and Vice President were surprised by the sudden arrival of (Y/N) who sat on the sofa with a sigh.

"What's happening Aisuru?" Kaguya asked worriedly.

"That's right, what's wrong with you coming in like that? You scared us..."

"Nothing at all, I'm just a little angry..."

"If you're angry, why did you come here?"

"I like to come here to calm my anger, it is calming to be with my friends." He said as he put his bento suddenly on the table.

"Are you going to eat here?" Kaguya was curious about (Y/N)'s meal.

"Yeah, I'm hungry, but do you mind?"

"Good idea, I was thinking of taking my lunch too. Let's eat together Aisuru." Shirogane replied and also took out his meal to eat it.

"Did you bring your lunch too, President?"

"Yes, my grandfather from the countryside sent me lots of vegetables. I make my own bento and I'm a pretty good cook."

"You're lucky you can cook, every time I try to cook something it's a disaster. So it's my mother who cooks my meals, without her I'd probably be dead already."

Under Kaguya's admiring eyes, (Y/N) opened his bento revealing a delicious smell emanating from the meal. His meal was composed mainly of rice with nori forming cute faces on the rice, his mother liked to be creative with her meals. There were also salads with pieces of tomatoes accompanied with vegetables cut into different geometric shapes with salmon that (Y/N) was fond of as well as sausages.

"I see you also have sausages like me." Shirogane said as he presented his meal to (Y/N).

"You had the same idea as my mother, however I asked her not to put vegetables in my bento, but she did it anyway..."

"She's right, vegetables are delicious, it's important to have a balanced meal."

"I know, but I don't like it..."

"Sausages in the shape of octopuses, I want to eat them!" Kaguya thought at the sight of (Y/N)'s meal, but her pride prevented her from asking for a portion from the boy who took out another box with a bottle of water.

"My mum made Onigiri too, that was nice of her, but I don't think I can eat it all so feel free to help yourself." Miyuki's instincts awakened and accepted a piece since he couldn't refuse free food. Meanwhile, the secretary entered the room curious about the boys' meals.

A smile appeared on (Y/N)'s face and he took the advantage of this occasion to offer Fujiwara to taste his bento. She was amazed at the sight of (Y/N)'s meal which seemed delicious, but her mind was immediately called by Shirogane's bento which seemed better. Nevertheless, she accepted to eat an Onigiri to taste Aisuru's cooking. Under Kaguya's shocked look, Chika ate the food and seemed to enjoy it to (Y/N)'s delight.

"It's delicious! You made this Onigiri with tuna, it's true that you like fish a lot."

"The meal is delicious, but Aisuru's mother made it. Unfortunately, Aisuru is not good at cooking." (Y/N) stared at Shirogane with a hard look for his words.