39

Fall for someone who
makes you love yourself,
A bit more~~

***

"So which university do you think is good?" Jungkook asked, he was back till lunch. He brought brochures of different universities with him as he said before leaving. He gave them to Irene and asked her to choose which ever University she wants.

Currently they were having their dinner, and Jungkook thought to ask about this to Irene.

"How about Yonsei University?" She asked looking at tae and Jungkook.

"Hmm, it's good." Tae spoke.

"Yes, it's good. But if you want take your time and think wisely, make sure to choose what you thinks is best for you." Jungkook suggested, Irene smiled at him.

"I am sure, I will go here only." She spoke.

"Ok than, which stream by the way?" He asked as he lifted his spoon and placed that in front of tae's lips asking tae to sip the soup from his hands.

"Business and administration." Irene spoke making tae frown.

"Why business administration?" He asked.

"Because after being graduated I want to work under Jungkook oppa, and no I won't be doing job because I am his sister in law. I will get a job with my talent." She spoke with determination, both taekook felt proud at her. She was determined to be independent and they will support her at her every step.

"Great, I will be looking forward for that day to come." Jungkook spoke with a chuckle, she nodded and giggled. They all talked and had their dinner happily.

***
"Love..." Jungkook called once he walked out from bathroom. But frowned when he didn't saw tae anywhere in the room. He walked out of the room and saw Irene was about to get inside her room.

"Irene where is love?" He asked.

"Oppa went to terrace I guess, he said he need some fresh air." Irene spoke with a small smile. Jungkook nodded and went towards the terrace stairs.

He walked up and was surprised to see the view infront of him once he opened the door of terrace. Tae smiled at him, sitting on the mattress that was placed neatly on the floor, with a fairly lights hanging behind it on the walls making it look beautiful, fluffy blankets placed on the mattress and pillows scattered around.

 Tae smiled at him, sitting on the mattress that was placed neatly on the floor, with a fairly lights hanging behind it on the walls making it look beautiful, fluffy blankets placed on the mattress and pillows scattered around

Tae patted the space beside him, asking Jungkook to come and sit with him. With a wide bunny smile, Jungkook removed his slippers and sat next to tae. He looked at tae who was already looking at him.