Pissed Off

Ryujin and I sat there in silence for a few minutes until I decided to speak because I couldn't take the quiet anymore. Once back then on a weekend while my mom was over at the apartment eating lunch, I read on the local newspaper and it said she was 21 but looking at her eating the peanut butter and jelly sandwich made me feel like I was looking at a 5 year old little girl who just came from school and was starving all day.

It made me smile because I'm glad I did something that someone actually enjoyed. She noticed that I was staring so I looked away.

"No, it's fine, you don't have to look away. I like the attention." She smirked and took a sip from her glass of white milk.

"As if, there's nothing to look at." I sneered.

"You say that now." She teased.

I rolled my eyes, and stood up before she could interrupt my departure and called after me.

"Hey young lady, your work starts at 6. Sharp! You have to make my breakfast." She said while standing up.

"I have a name, and at 6? You mean in the afternoon right?" I was beginning to laugh.

"Ha ha ha, no. 6 in the morning princess. If you're not down by 6, you'll regret it." She said while putting the empty glass of milk in my hands.

"Have a good night Choi Jisu." She said while waving with her broad back turned to me.

"So you do know my name...arrogant little." I muttered to myself.

I washed both of our glasses, and cleaned the counter from all the bread crumbs. When I turned back around to leave I realised I would have a hard time finding my room again. I groaned to myself and slapped my forehead, unfortunately I'd done it a little too hard because it hurts.

I was almost awake enough to hear my surroundings but my eyes were still closed and I still reacted slow to things. I heard my door open and automatically spoke.

"Mom what's for breakfast?" I said while stretching.

"Question is, where is MY breakfast?" Her voice was deep and close.

I totally had forgotten my mom passed away not too long ago, and I now lived at the big mansion where the Shin residence resides. I let out a gasp and my eyes flew open to see beautiful eyes staring at me.

I sat up on my bed and saw who was before me. Ryujin was bent down, with her hands in her pocket. I shot my head to the window next to my bed and saw the bright sunshine brushing through the curtains.

I looked back at Ryujin who standing up normal. She looked angry and annoyed.

"What time is it." I hesitated to ask.

"Oh I don't know, maybe you should be responsible and put on an alarm clock tonight." She was being sarcastic.

I quickly rummaged those my silky white sheets and finally found my phone. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. It was 10:00am. I had fallen asleep with no doubt. I remembered I had literally spent about 40 minutes trying to find my room last night. I came in like if I'd been hit by a truck and didn't keep track of time. I looked at Ryujin who furrowed her eyebrows and turned away after a few seconds.

"Next time I wont let you off. Now I'm leaving for work with no break. Thank you Lia, your first day at work was successful." She said sarcastically while walking out.

"Wait I can make you something fast." I told her.

She looked back at me and I quickly got up. Looking like a tornado passed by my hair, and wearing my shorts with my mom's big t-shirt, I quickly pulled my hair into a messy bun and worked my way ti the kitchen.

She followed behind me and surprisingly I got there without a problem. I ferociously looked around all the cabinets when I heard Ryujin sigh.

"Well if you would tell me where things were." I pointed out.

"Maybe if you would have woken up early, you would have had time to look for these things." She said through gritted teeth.

"Are you gritting your teeth at me?" I sounded like a mad mother.

She looked up, and chuckled her normal chuckle but this time it was an irritated chuckle. She walked up to me in a matter of seconds and I squinted. For a second I thought her hand would connect with my face but she was standing there looking at me with a clenched jaw.

"Let me read you the script. Number 1, you listen and do as I say, and number 2, you don't talk back to me, you got that? I'm your boss, you're a maid." She yelled.

She looked like she wanted to say something but she just grabbed her suitcase and stormed off. I ran to the double front doors and saw her leave in her black shiny Lamborghini. She was pissed off, and I had to find a way to apologise to her but how?

.