🎶 [Prank] Come witness a start of a Series \\ V.K

[ Around 3 in the afternoon ]

"Ke ke ke." Evil laughter was heard while the intro screen is still seen on the streamer's live.

The evil laughter keeps appearing every few seconds even after the intro screen changed into the usual background of the streamer. but this time she was in the middle of the screen, the chat is still in its usual place.

"Okay that was weird as fudge- sorry everyone-"

"So. You guys remembered the time I ask you all your favorite songs?" She asked. "If not then go visit my Twitter- kidding. Unless?" They pondered.

"Anyways- so I come up with this silly little segment for my own entertainment, and yours of course, also the auth- never mind that. Anyways- the reason for me to be doing this is that I've been doing this to my friends back in my world so why not do it here as well?"

"So yes- me basically asking you all your favorite song might be just me trying to figure out what song to use. hehe"

"Wanna guess who would be our victim? I'm not saying who it is though. A lyric prank should be a surprise after all." The cheeky smile she was wearing turned to a mischievous smirk.

{Chat}
"It would be funny if you did Luca's cover to prank him"
"A bot. Character.ai?"
"IS IT MILLIE?"

"A bot, character a- HEY! I'm not like y'all. I'm not much of a fictional character simp. Hmph." Come on now V that's obviously a lie. Author shut up.

"Let's get it started now eh? I bet this would be a fail since everyone I know might be watching this and know who I will be pranking based on how they type- oof-"

Viola opened her twitter up and shared it to everyone on her live stream. Obviously covering up the user of who she's talking to. (She fixed up some things so the messages would only be seen instead of her feed- I mean, who would want to expose themselves?)

"Let's talk for a minute while I set this up- I don't know why I didn't do that before I started laughing like an idiot earlier-"

"Anyways- You guys pick a topic."