Chapter -26 he's back

Mubaida's pov

It's been Atleast 3 months since Mr Robbin got fired, the news spread like wildfire around the school and some people felt bad while some people made rumors that I actually wanted to...with him.

Nevertheless i ignored them and tried to focus on my studies, I hung out with few of my friends after school and for some reason I felt like I was being watched.

***

I was walking home when I got a text from my mom.

𝕞𝕒𝕞𝕒

ꨄ𝕞𝕒𝕞𝕒ꨄ: Mubaida

me: yes?

ꨄ𝕞𝕒𝕞𝕒ꨄ:I wanted to let you know that your going to be home alone cause your dad and I are going out.

me: ok no problem

I continued the walk to the house and when I arrived I felt an eerie feeling like I wasn't alone, I fashied it and went upstairs into my room and layed down on my bed with my phone on my hand.

Soon I drifted into a light sleep and an hour later I woke to knocking on my door.

"Mama?"

I called out, no answer, I stood up and opened the door and no one was there so I closed the door and went back on my bed.

Few minutes later I was going through my phone when there was a knock again.

"Kai mama or baba whichever one of you it is stop please it's not funny"

Still again, no answer, I stood up and opened the door and like last time there was no one there, just as I was about to close the door, I noticed that the door to my parents room was open.

I stared into the dark hallway leading to the room, then a tall figure walked slowing entering the light, it was him, Mr robbin.

I fell back in shock terrified and unable to move, he came close to me and whispered in my ear.

"Run"

I pushed him aside and ran as fast as I could but I was stopped by him.

"Let me make an offer to you, let's play a game of hide and seek, 10 rounds, if you win I'll leave you alone, if not...we'll find out"

I ran and hid in the wardrobe and he caught me, that led to him hitting me, the rest of the times I got caught and then got hit.

On the last round when I thought he was gone, he appeared then dragged me by my hair, I screamed but no one came.

I got dragged into a car then he drove off with me to a place I didn't know.

We arrived at a sandy place and an abandoned house, I left the car and tried to walk but I fainted on the hot ground.