Chapter-28

When he came back, he told me that I could do whatever I wanted and that after that he'd show me my room, I was a bit confused but I nodded a yes

" sooo, well dance for me."

" what?? Are you crazy I wont, what is wrong with you!!"

" are you stupid ( slaps her) so now you are old enough to insult daddy right? Dance for me now"

I had no choice I don't even know what I was doing because I knew I couldn't dance, I was so confused when he said I should stop.

" you are a good girl, now let's go to your room shall we"

" okay"

When I entered the room I was so confused it looked like it was a cockroach that lived there, it smelled so disgusting and the bed was stained with what seemed like blood.

"Who's room is this"

"Yours, and you are going to clean it up"

"What? I don't know how to clean this shit hole up"

"We'll that not my problem This is your room so figure it out"

Mr.robin left the room, I didn't even know what i was supposed to do I was thinking of how ummi and daddy were feeling I sat down in a corner and started crying.

**Afreeah's pov**

"Sadiq where is my baby sadiq( crying)"

"I don't know honestly let's go to the police"

"No my baby is here she is here I'm not going anywhere until I find her"

Just at that moment hidaya came it's been almost 20 years and I still remembered her with her small cute nose and oval shaped face I didn't even know when I jumped into her arms and hugged her I started crying in her arms as we sat down.

"Me faro why are you crying, where is my mubaida I want to see her I wonder how grown she is"

"My baby hidaya I want my baby!!"

"Is she not in her room or did she go out?"

"I don't know hidaya I don't know I texted her that we wouldn't be around and that she should go home when we came back she was nowhere to be found we called but no answer I don't want anything to happen to her"

"Just calm down nothing will happen to her let's just go to the police"

" that's what I tried to tell her but she wasn't listening"

" ok afreeah let's just be going there okay"

"Toh"

When we reached the police station, since we knew the officers very well they started an investigation, I was looking around and saw that the police  station wasn't empty, it was filled with criminals.

"Ok mrs.sadiq does your child have any hater or someone that doesn't like her"

"I don't know officer ever since that incident she hasn't told me anything- wait the incident sadiq where is Robin"

" I don't even know we didn't arrest him ai"

"Mr. Sadiq who is Robbin"

"Robbin was the person that assaulted my daughter officer, he told her that he'd be back for her and now she's missing what is he's with her"

" okay just calm down mrs.sadiq, mubaida will be okay just go home we have already launched an investigation so have some rest"

"Okay sir"

We went home and we all sat down
In the parlor.

"Afreeah tell me who is Robin"

Afreeah explains everything to her.

"Why didn't you tell me you could have Atleast called me "

"I didn't even know how to explain the situation to you it's been so long since we've seen each other"

"But Atleast you could have called"

"I'm sorry I just had a lot on my mind"

"Sadiq how are you doing?"

"Not okay at all, my daughter has just been kidnapped and there is a 99.9 chance that Robin is the kidnapper"

"Just calm down everything will be alright okay"