Sleepover night

Ethan got home.

Daniel- cam! Camila!

Camila- what!

Daniel- come down yar

Camila- wait

Daniel- quick

Everyone sit circle in hall

Nathan- Camila tell the full story

Camila- ok where did I stop?

Edwin- she is-

Camila- ya she is Alvina-

Ethan- WTF that girl from cafe!!!!??

Camila- yes why are you being weird?

Daniel- guys our boy is in love. the one that who told he don't want any girlfriend.

Luna- who is she?

Daniel- she is

Kate- just tell

Daniel- ALVINA ISN'T IT AMAZING !?

Camila- omg that fate has brought them together again.

Daniel- what fate?

Camila- wait Ethan can we expect a sister in law soon

Ethan - maybe

Everyone- ohhhhh you are in loveeeeeeeee

Camila- ok so I will tell rest alvina and Ethan are soul mates in past and also now they loved each other before the demons arrive they both planned to get married. Before that they need to defeat those demons in that war each of us die finally alvina and Ethan was there as the demon king know when Ethan die he can defeat alvina very fast so he killed Ethan due to her loose she give us a spell that we will also reborn and she use her whole power to defeat those demons she succeeded but fail to protect her self also she left a clue to find her when she is reborn that is this book this book is connected to her heart this book will shine hard when it is near her yeah this is her story. I mean our story .

Kate- wow I mean amazing!

Luna- ya we were so powerful too

Chorllote- and famous and rich!

Cora - so what is our next plan?

Chorllote- we can plan it later now let's start our night.

Boys bid bye to their girlfriend's and went to enjoy

Meanwhile girls

Camila- guys I have an idea let's go to that cafe and ask alvina if she is interested to come to sleep over tonight and tell her everything. How is it?

Eva- will she agree to come for a sleep over?

Chorllote- yar you idiot don't be negative she will agree ok now let's go to cafeee

Alvina's p.o.v- I am always interested in magic I was watching a magic videos what if there is magic, fairies, witches, wizards, it will be amazing I wish I could be a one of them what kind of sepl is this ? This video is telling this magic is true . Let me also try it green lecturius ivy . Huh why isn't anything working? It's OK I can dance dancing is best dancing will make me happy.

Chorllote- finally we have reached

Eva- wait look there what is she doing??

Cora- can't you see idiot she is dancing.

Eva-hey don't call me idiot.

Luna- stop you both if you guys are fighting then stay here.

Cora/eva- fine