◦•●◉✿ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒: 𝒂 𝒑𝒖𝒛𝒛𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 ✿◉●•◦

•What is stronger than the human heart which shatters over and over but still lives?

-Rubi kaur•

• TBOAH will have a * at the end of their names...
Example*

TCF will not...

•bolded texts is the story they are reacting to
Example

•things written in apostrophes are the characters thoughts
'Example'

•things written in parenthesis are clarifications or A/N for readers
(Example)

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

The room had a thick atmosphere as they patiently waited for the timer to reach 0, the anticipation was killing them and for TBOAH who depended on this information they where fidgeting impatiently. This was the first real piece of information that could be useful to their world and they had a stupid timer standing between what could possibly save all their lives...

00:10

00:09

00:08

The time was going unbelievably slow creating a thick atmosphere...

00:07

00:06

00:05

"Ugh! This is Boring, What the hell is this!?" Toonka* who had been restrained by harol grumbled extremely loudly, his loud voice broke the intense atmosphere as many eyes turned towards the tyrant

"When are we going to see some action!" Toonka also had a similar mindset as his body double as he exclaimed

All those who had known the short tempered tyrant Toonka sighed before looking back at the screen, they didn't have the mental capacity to deal with him at the current moment but their moods suddenly got better as the timer which seemed to be going on for an eternity finally ticked it's final number...

00:01

....00:00

Chapter 657 - Everything can be connected (2)

The tittle of the record slowly appeared on the screen the people all tensed up before turning all their attention and focuse on the slowly spearing visuals. TCF and TBOAH did not know the content which their young master had never shared about with them, the Koreans although it wasn't of their world still payed close attention, it was their team leader who appeared in these so of course they would pay close attention...

"we are the only ones who knew that mother possessed an ancient power."

cale chuckled.

"Maybe it was because we were young, but I really liked how mother said that it was a secret just between the two of us."

"Do you remember which ancient power did she have?"

The same question popped up in their minds, which ancient power could the late countess possibly have? And if her ancient power was the main attraction of this record how strong could it be? TCF remembered how their young master had suddenly gone to his mother's grave so could it have been to get said power?

"It's so weird... "

"Mm."

Kim Rok Soo thought about it for a moment before standing up. He moved away from the bed Cale was leaning on and slowly walked around the bedroom.