- CHAPTER ONE -

LIKE ANY STEREOTYPICAL college horror movie, I find myself at a frat party with my alpha roommate, Chad and our other dorky roommate, Ethan. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something.

"Time to start making moves!" Chad slurs, trying to convince Ethan to get out there. "Yeah, get you out there, introduce you to some girls! What about her?" He says, gesturing to a girl dressed as a slutty version of Harry Potter.

Ethan hesitates. "She's gorgeous but I-"

"Great! Ask her out!"

"But I-"

"Ask her out! Ask her out! Ask her out!!" Chad yells repeatedly. I roll my eyes at his antics.

"Dude, Shut up!" Ethan yells back with a drunk smile on his face.

Chad looks like every condescending frat boy ever, dressed as a sexy cowboy, and Ethan looks like he just stepped out of some nerd movie, dressed in a bunch of card board boxes. It was actually kind of adorable.

Adorable?? Okay well I'm definitely drunk.

"Come on man! You got to have some confidence! You're a snack!" Chad yells. "You're practically an entire meal!!"

"Really?" Ethan asks unsure.

"Hey babe." Jasmine says as she walks in, taking my attention away from the conversation, and planting a long kiss on my lips.

Jasmine has been my rock throughout everything. I met her at the hospital before my mom died. Morbid, I know. Still, she was there, dealing with her own scars that she got from living on the street for too long.

She's become like a sister to me since then. We pretend we're dating so that we don't have to feel forced into coming out of the closet. She's a lesbian and I'm gay. Weird considering how many girls I've hooked up with.

"Was that really necessary?" I whisper to her. "Uh yeah...people need to think we're actually straight."

I smirk. "I have no problem pretending to be straight." I say before walking off in the direction of a girl I think I've seen before, but I am way too drunk to be sure of.

"Name's Emmett." I tell her slyly.

She gives me a hesitant look over before she shrugs. "Whatever." She mutters. "My names Tara."

I smile. "I have some whiskey upstairs if you wanna come?"

She nods her head lazily. Ha! Told you I could be straight, Jasmine! Tara leads me upstairs and we head over to an empty room.

She wastes no time in slamming her lips on mine. My eyes widen at her eagerness but I'm soon kissing her back.

I pull my pants down and place a condom on my dick that has yet to get hard. Great. Luckily Tara hasn't noticed yet as she's too busy removing her clothes.

Okay, I got this. Just think of hot men...hot men...

Chad comes to mind but his personality takes away from his attractiveness. The only other guy I casually see around is Ethan but I doubt that his tiny body, perfect for straddling and...yup. I'm hard now.

Problem partially solved. Brain, we'll talk about this later.

Tara looks up at me as I align myself with her entrance. "You sure about this?" I ask her, being the gentleman that I am. She nods her head so I slowly push inside of her.

She groans quietly as I picture Ethan's frame underneath me. "Fuck you're so tight." I moan as I pick up the pace. I can imagine his body beneath mine, shaking with pleasure.

I thrust harder as Ethan moans beneath me. "I'm gonna cum." He whimpers, and I can feel myself starting to reach my climax too.

Ethan reaches his climax, with me not far behind. "Oh, Ethan!" I moan.

He stills beneath me. "Ethan?" I'm broken out of my trance by Tara's voice, remembering suddenly that I'm not having sex with Ethan. I am having sex with Tara. Fuck.

"Are you..." she doesn't finish.

I feel my walls being built back up. "If you tell anyone I swear to god I will kill you." I tell her coldly before putting my clothes back on and rushing down stairs in mortification and embarrassment.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

What the hell was that??? There's no way in hell that I find dorky Ethan attractive!

"Did you have fun, Mr. 'I can be straight.'" Jasmine mocks me with a smile. It doesn't take long for her smile to drop when she sees the expression on my face. "Woah, wait, what's wrong??" She questions in concern.

I don't get a chance to answer before a sharp sting hits my cheek, sending me flying to the ground.

"What the hell, Chad?!?" I hear Jasmine yell. Chad punched me??

"Don't ever touch Tara again!!" He yells and I flinch. Tara. The Tara. The one from Woodsboro. Shit, I fucked up.

He sends another fists towards my face and I feel my vision blur. "Chad, stop!" I hear Tara yell. She's defending me?? "It's not his fault!!!"

"Does your girlfriend know you're cheating on her?!?" He shouts. Girlfriend? Ohhhh Jasmine.

"Yeah." I tell him not really thinking about my answer. He pauses and looks over at Jasmine in confusion and that's when I realize my mistake. "I-I mean no."

That seems to convince Chad cause he hits me for the third time tonight. "Chad, what the fuck man?!" His voice cuts in. Ethan Landry; the boy who unintentionally started this all.

Ethan's shouting is the last thing I hear before Chad's fist comes down on me again and I'm out cold.

~•*•~

I WAKE UP to the sound of shouting.

"He's been nothing but a cold hearted ass since he got here and then he has to go and fuck with Tara?!?" Chad's annoying voice rings out through the apartment.

"You don't know anything about him!!" Ethan defends.

"And you do?!" Chad retorts. I hate to admit it but Chad has a point.

I stand up and make my way over to the mirror. I am definitely forming a black eye. Damn. Imma miss this pretty face for a while.

I step out of whoever's room I was in cause god knows it's not mine. The minute I step foot outside, Chad's head whips around in my direction.

Oh fuck.