Lost Girl

- It all started one day when the golden guard went to his patrol, everything was normal until he looked sideways at a girl who was not really a girl but a baby.

-The Gold Guard did not want to abandon the baby so he carried her and he went straight to the castle, he was somewhat worried since he feared the worst when his uncle found out that he brought someone and worse if it is a descendant of a wild witch.

- After walking and overthinking for a long time, he has already reached the castle, he was trembling because when his uncle gets angry, he has no mercy, for that reason, everyone on the island respects and fears him.

- He was passing through the cold and golden walls of the castle corridor while hiding the baby from curious scouts, after passing through that long corridor he has already reached the throne of the emperor.

- He opened the gate ahead... He was ready to tell his uncle the truth but he was afraid of how he would react.

GG/Hunter: Uncle, i found this while doing my patrol... some heartless witch abandoned her i had to take her to the castle because it was cold and maybe she could starve to death

- While saying that, he took out the baby that he had been hiding all this time-

Belos: What's his name, Hunter? "His uncle said serenely"-he didn't look upset, besides he was proud of the good deed that his nephew did-

- The Gold Guard was somewhat confused since he did not know the name of the lost baby, he began to search for some index of her name until he saw a small piece of paper on her clothes.

- So her name is addy..."whispered the blonde"

- Her name is... Addy "said the blond a little nervous"

- you can give it to me " mention the serene man"

- His nephew passed the baby, he took her.

So her name is addy...? " Said the man in a calm voice"

- I think so "said the nervous young prodigy"

-The Titan will have great plans for you "said the man with a cold voice..."

Phew, This was exhausting I did this book due to the fact that a friend wanted a standalone story about their oc so this for them

Shoutout to: Gachacookie2002 (My friend who asked for the book)

follow them.

So... Buh-Bye!!!!!