welcome & details <3

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

Hi readers, welcome to my book!

If you enjoy the story please do vote for it, it really helps to get it more reads!

This chapter contains:

- a book mood board (above)
- a blurb for the book
- character profiles and pet visuals + details
- posting schedule
- other disclaimers and details

✩‧₊˚. ⋆˚ ༘

Blurb

"You saved my life. Now let me save you."

Rain Eve is a slytherin, pure blood witch with an admirable and renounced auror for a mother - Rain dreams of one day following in her mother's footsteps and becoming head of the Auror Office at the Ministry Of Magic.

She never would've imagined herself falling for Draco Malfoy, the boy she had loathed since her arrival at Hogwarts and whose family was everything her's hated.

Draco never imagined himself falling in love, especially not with the daughter of a long line of blood traitors who was a friend of Harry Potter. But the heart wants what it wants, and they find themselves in undeniable love. Rain unravels Draco, transforms him into the person he had always wanted to be, but never could find inside himself.

His love for her will even extend to breaking her heart if it will keep her safe, but Rain doesn't care about Draco's need to protect her from harm - all she wants is to be with him.

She finds herself torn between her friends and family and the boy she can't live without, not able to remember whether she's fighting for good or for evil, or just for her love.

✩‧₊˚. ⋆˚ ༘

Character Profiles & Pets

Rain Eve

- trivia: pure blood, the only slytherin in her family of blood traitors, aspiring Auror, exceptionally talented at defence against the dark arts and potions, top of her class (with Hermione), has a cat called Milka.

- birthday: 17th of November 1980 (scorpio)

- appearance: wavy brown hair, big brown eyes, 5 ft 6 in (this is how I describe her but you can imagine her as looking different if you want to make her y/n)

Wera Lily Eve

- trivia: pure blood, gryffindor chaser, Rain's sister born nine months later but in the same academic year, has an owl called Hazel.

- birthday: 22nd of August 1980 (leo)

- appearance: silky blonde hair, hazel eyes, 5 ft 6 in, freckles around nose

Mars Prescott

- trivia: pure blood, slytherin beater, from a family of Gringotts curse breakers, one of Rain's best friends, has a cat called Venus.

- birthday: 19th of January 1980 (capricorn)

- appearance: collarbone length black hair with white blonde highlight streaks, brown eyes, 5 ft 6 in

Fiona Eve

- trivia: Rain and Wera's mother, head of the Auror Office, responsible for the capture of Bellatrix Lestrange and Barty Crouch Jr, same age as the marauders, an original member of the Order of the Pheonix, has an owl (family owl) called May.

- birthday: 11th of April 1960 (Aries)

- appearance: wavy medium-brown hair, hazel eyes, 5 ft 8 in

Hermione Jean Granger

- trivia: one of Rain's best friends, top of the class with Rain, has a cat called Crookshanks.

- birthday: 19th of September 1979 (Virgo)

- appearance: brown hair, brown eyes, 5 ft 6 in

Pets

top left: Milka, Rain's cat

top right: Hazel, Wera's owl

bottom left: Venus, Mars' cat

bottom right: May, the Eve Family owl

(Harry has Hedwig, Hermione has Crookshanks and Ron has Scabbers and then Pigwidgeon)

✩‧₊˚. ⋆˚ ༘

Chapter Length & Posting Schedule.

I will try and post a chapter every night!

Each chapter should be over a thousand words.

✩‧₊˚. ⋆˚ ༘

Disclaimers & Details.

- The story starts in third year, and all characters are sixteen in every year just for convenience - this allows me to include more mature themes.

- At the beginning of writing each school year in the story (prisoner of azkaban, goblet of fire etc) I will publish a chapter with a list of songs that I associate with that year (third year playlist chapter out now!)

- I have also made some playlists inspired by the main characters; Rain, Draco, Wera, Mars and Hermione. These playlists are in the following 5 chapters!

- Each chapter will start with a song, quote or lyric that I think matches the energy of the chapter, and I may add more throughout the chapter as the mood changes.

- I will put a warning before anything potentially triggering (violence, blood, smut etc).

- Contains swearing!

- All characters apart from original characters belong to J.K Rowling!

✩‧₊˚. ⋆˚ ༘

I hope you guys like the book, happy reading!