!INFORMATION!

☾◌«»◌«»◌«»◌«»☾

☾◌«»◌«»◌«»◌«»☾

RULE 1: please be respectful, this is just my opinion based on how well I know you and it's just for fun!

RULE 2: be kind, it's just that simple I don't like to deal with negativity.

RULE 3: password!I know they are annoying but in order for me to continue you need to add this book to a public library, follow me, and the official password is your favorite show!

☾◌«»◌«»◌«»◌«»☾

HOW IT WORKS: fill out the form as yourself, and I will crate a ship board for whoever I ship you with!I will be using this such as "looks" and "age range" on the forms but you can just be vague!For example the age ranges are 10-18 and 19-20 and that's just to see what age range your comfortable with me shipping you with. As for looks it's just for the board so I just need basic things like if you wear glasses or not and your hair color.

☾◌«»◌«»◌«»◌«»☾

SHOWS/MOVIES: Fate:The Winx Saga, Shameless, The Good Place, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Riverdale, The Vampire Dairies, Dairy of a Wimpy Kid, Corpse Bride, The Series of Unfortunate Events, No Good Nick, Ginny&Georgia, Young Sheldon, Bridgerton, Manifest, outerbanks, The Good Place, Anne with an E, K-12, Once upon a Time, Pretty Little Liars, The Umbrella Academy, and Stranger Things.

(And more to be added!If you have suggestions that I've seen I'll definitely add them!)

☾◌«»◌«»◌«»◌«»☾