!JEREMY!

ℕ𝕆𝕎 ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕐𝕀ℕ𝔾...I AINT WORRIED BY ONE REPUBLIC

"𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝚁𝚄𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝚄𝚃, 𝙽𝙾 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙸𝚃 𝚂𝙻𝙾𝚆"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝚁𝚄𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝚄𝚃, 𝙽𝙾 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙸𝚃 𝚂𝙻𝙾𝚆"

CINNA X JEREMY

-ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ x ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇʀ-

☾◌«»◌«»◌«»◌«»☾

YOUR RELATIONSHIP

Cinna absolutely is romantic, he loves to leave you little notes and letters showing his affection and love. However, he also does not like to show much affection the most affection he has given you in public would be hand holding. In private on the other hand, he's extremely affectionate and loves hugs and enjoys the sentimental time with you. He knows that showering you in priceless gifts is useless because the capitol provides it, so he uses the sweet things instead. You guys have several date nights and love to watch movies together and he finds it interesting how you can ramble on for hours about something so small. He never wanted kids, nor pets he wanted to spend time with you and you only, he also didn't want to bring a kid into a broken world that had yet to be fixed.

☾◌«»◌«»◌«»◌«»☾

HOW YOU MET

"𝙶𝙾𝚃 𝙽𝙾 𝚁𝙴𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚂, 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝙸𝙼 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙺𝙴."

Jeremy sighed as she sat down at her table, holding onto a pencil as she sketched down ideas for the new District 12 male tribute. Jeremy was new this year, along with her male co partner who's name seemed to be Cinna.

Jeremy recognized that Cinna chose District twelve for reasons she could not recognize, Jeremy on the other hand was assigned here because the other districts weren't in need of a female designer.

However, this was just pushing Jeremy more and more to do her best. This was the 74th Hunger Games in fact, and District 12 's outfits were always tragic.

For example, one year both tributes where nude with coal powder. The thought just disgusted Jeremy, not the thought of being nude just the thought of the stylist being so uncreative that they only had one option.

For what seemed to be hours on end, Jeremy continued to scribble and scrap her ideas. Eventually, all she had seemed to come up with was miners hats. Some times getting distracted by the movie that was playing above her head.

Jeremy screeched in frustration, standing up and kicking her chair before jolting at the sound of the door creeping open.

Jeremy turned around with flushed cheeks at her display, seeing her male copartner. Cinna stared blankly at the childish display, waiting on Jeremy to speak.