!ELLIANA!

ℕ𝕆𝕎 ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕐𝕀ℕ𝔾... A SYMPTOM OF BEING HUMAN BY SHINEDOWN

"𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝚁𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽

"𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝚁𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽."

POPE X ELLIANA

-sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs-

☾◌«»◌«»◌«»◌«»☾

YOUR RELATIONSHIP

Pope is the type to sneak random kisses, hugs from behind and will constantly be seeking to have fun and adventures with you. He wants every day with you to be an experience he won't forget, and loves to travel and have fun with you. Pope is extremely supportive and loves the idea of having a kid and a dog family.

☾◌«»◌«»◌«»◌«»☾

HOW YOU MET

"𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙸𝙵𝚄𝙻 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴"

Ellie groaned as she marched through the hallways of Kildare County High school, she had just freshly received detention for "defying the dress code".

'It's 100 degrees out here and I can't even wear shorts-'

The tan female sighed as she reaches the detention room, pulling down the ugly biker shorts the nurse forced her to change into before walking into the depressing room.

Elliana stopped at the door seeing not only a teacher but her least favorite teacher ever, Mrs.Jeems. Ellie glared at the teacher who seemed to be passing out slips of paper while the board read "100 sentences by next period".

Elliana sighed, heading towards an open seat by a tall and tired looking boy. At first, Ellie didn't pay much attention to him but inevitably she snuck a glance. That's when she realized who he truly was.

It was in fact Pope Heyward, the kid who lost both of his best friends over the summer because of that sick boat criminal police chase.

As El continued to stare at the tall male, she began to notice his features. I'm fact, she found him quite attractive. However, her staring contest with the male who didn't seem to be paying any attention was interrupted by the loud coughing noise of Mrs.Jeems.

Ellie looked at the teacher with a frown, who simply motioned for her to get back to her work causing another sigh. This time, Pope looked up looking over at the pretty brunette who chose to sit by him despite there being several open seats.